whats going on in San Jo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ them all decked out in sharks shit

theres alot of em in valley palms apartments on lanai lane, right offa tully near 101 by that liqour store......

Apr 20, 2008
scraps be tryin to sport sharks to blend in. thats like if we all wore LA hats hahaha. theyr all fake. half those hoods dont exist. i never heard of vct or vlt

Apr 20, 2008
THE THING IS, THERE ARENT ANY NORTHERNERS IN L.A. TO BE WEARIN L.A. HATS...
thats what you think foo. there are northerners in la. they jus dont come out all decked out cuz theres way more rats down there. jus like the scraps up north never come out of their caves. they always indoors netbangin tryin to make it seem like theres hella scraps but reality is you wont see any till you hit their lil apartments and look carefully for them.
its nothing new. but hey theyr the ones making themself look bad sporting norteno gear, claiming northern cali....and tryin to be southerners. thats just plain str8 up confused wannabees if you ask me.

Apr 20, 2008
oh yea and as for this thread. you might as well make 50 other threads with names like whats going on in SF or oakland. cuz theres lil subsets of scraps every here and there so its nothin new. san jo is the biggest city in northern cali bay and central valley. 3rd biggest in california after la and san diego. so of course theres gonna be a mixture of gangs cuz only so many people can keep such a big place on lock. especially when homeboys out here are spread out everywhere. we aint quaranteened in one area like scraps are.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
like the scraps up north never come out of their caves. they always indoors netbangin tryin to make it seem like theres hella scraps but reality is you wont see any till you hit their lil apartments and look carefully for them.
its nothing new. but hey theyr the ones making themself look bad sporting norteno gear, claiming northern cali....and tryin to be southerners. thats just plain str8 up confused wannabees if you ask me.
HAHAHA!!! NORTENO GEAR.??? ALL I SEE THOSE FOOS WEARIN IS SAN JOSE SHARKS SHIT THATS BLUE, NOT RED... HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT "NORTENO GEAR"??? IS IT BECAUSE THE SHIT SAYS SAN JOSE??? FROM THE LOOKS OF IT MY MAN, THERE ARE SOUTH SIDERS IN SAN JO... IF YOU ASK ME, THAT MAKES IT MORE SOUTH SIDER GEAR, QUE NO??? HAHAHA!!! WHY ARE YOU SO HUNG UP ON WHAT OTHER MUTHAFUCKERS WEAR??? ESPECIALLY SOME OF THAT GABAGE ASS SHIT THAT THEYRE WEARIN... BOTH NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH SIDERS CRACK ME UP WHEN I SEE EM DRESSED LIKE THAT...

Jun 18, 2005
CLANTON AiNT $HIT NOMRE! THEY U$E 2 ROLL DEEP THEN THEY $PLIT UP and $uPPO$EDLY THERE'$ BEEF AMONG THEM$ELVE$! NOW U GOT WE$T $IDE CLANTON OUT IN THE CUTZ BY $ARATOGA WHERE THE RICH WHITE PEEPZ R @!! WE$T $IDE AND EA$T $IDE HAVE $CRAPZ NORTH AND $OUTH $IDE R $UCKA FREE!!!!!

Jun 18, 2005
$HARK COLOR$ AINT DARK BLUE IT'$ TEAL! BUT 4 REAL$ THO JU$T LIKE $OUTHERNER$ WHO REP A CERTAIN CAP OF A TEAM 2 AFFILIATE THEIR HOOD...IN $AN JO WE REP OUR $HARK$. NOTHING NEW $LICC U $HOULD KNOW THI$.