what you know about twistin doors?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Gas One said:
point of lamborghini doors = easier access and exit, car door isnt on the side of you, stunting in front of the club in plain view and no door in front of you.

point of spinners = to have the illusion of your car moving when its not

point of suicide doors = easier to get things in your car, allows you to step out the car and walk (see: stumble drunkenly) forward without the door in front of you

point of twisting door = none whatsoever

edit

point of twisting door = illusion of you trying to be a fairy ass homo

edit edit

not you Gas One, you as in the person wit the doors

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:
gay dude...less talk more flight confirmation.

whats even more hilarious is you thinking youre going to videotape a fight, AND WIN...with someone you have NEVER seen in your life.

whats even more hilarious is you couldnt even come to a fight by yourself, youd have to bring someone else. (a camera man)

the only reason you offered: is because i already said atl isnt worth coming to.

the second reason you offered: you need to be on "home turf".

fact: i offered you first. you punked out.

see you at the BBQ.

y make a flight confirmation if u aint comin, LIKE U JUS SAID. whats even more funny is offerin somebody to come to a bbq and thinkin UR gonna win. oh u didn't say that? oh shit, neither did i. we aint gotta bring no camera MAN. we could post that shit up and film it. soooooo, u want me to come to YOUR home turf? mayne, put up or shut up. obviously u don't think its a problem for somebody to come 3000 miles to fight someone, CUZ U OFFERED IT, so thats y i offered it to YOU. i DO have a problem with someone goin 3000 miles to fight someone, so i did not even bring it up. but u bein tha tough guy, put a false sense of ur gangsterism out there and put out a lame ass OFFER, so that's y i offered YOU. u don't have a problem with someone traveling 3000 miles, so do it then. homeboy, I'M puttin up the money to fly ur bitch ass out here, there's ways to protect my money dog, so thats an EXCUSE. put up or shut up. bitch boy. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:
lol...i know man.
all i said was the shit is stupid and this nigga over here goes ballistic...

he must have created twisting doors...
some things have no purpose but theyre cool (hydraulics)
some things have no purpose that are stupid as fuck (twisting doors)
cuzz, i'm shillin. YOU went ballistic, started callin names and shit. how come u took out "genius" from that reply YOU initially made? so it don't look like YOU started the name callin? i jus came bacc with einstein, then u got a sticc up ur ass and started gettin all heated. it's all good, u think its stupid, so do others. u still asked wut tha point was and i answered. hydraulics are cool, to who, u? not EVERYBODY thinks they cool. go bacc and really look at tha posts, aint nobody defendin his twisty doors, i'm jus sayin wut his point was, i didn't argue ur OPINION. look bacc, did i? fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
T-Spoon said:
y make a flight confirmation if u aint comin, LIKE U JUS SAID. whats even more funny is offerin somebody to come to a bbq and thinkin UR gonna win. oh u didn't say that? oh shit, neither did i. we aint gotta bring no camera MAN. we could post that shit up and film it. soooooo, u want me to come to YOUR home turf? mayne, put up or shut up. obviously u don't think its a problem for somebody to come 3000 miles to fight someone, CUZ U OFFERED IT, so thats y i offered it to YOU. i DO have a problem with someone goin 3000 miles to fight someone, so i did not even bring it up. but u bein tha tough guy, put a false sense of ur gangsterism out there and put out a lame ass OFFER, so that's y i offered YOU. u don't have a problem with someone traveling 3000 miles, so do it then. homeboy, I'M puttin up the money to fly ur bitch ass out here, there's ways to protect my money dog, so thats an EXCUSE. put up or shut up. bitch boy. fold.
you turned down an offer i made. you dont have a right to offer shit after turning down offers, tryna look hard. ill punk your ass out of a flight, i'll let you know that straight up. thats whatll happen. me having fun on your expense>getting arrested for smashing on you in georgia. take that money and instead of buying tickets for men like some sort of fag, come on down.

how you gonna say "put up or shut up" when you initially bitched out?
anywho i gotta tend to my girl, info is on siccness to the BBQ, you really wanna fight i'll see you there. if not, shut the fuck up and drop it, im tired of arguing about fucking twisting doors and fighting on the internet.

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:
you turned down an offer i made. you dont have a right to offer shit after turning down offers, tryna look hard. ill punk your ass out of a flight, i'll let you know that straight up. thats whatll happen. me having fun on your expense>getting arrested for smashing on you in georgia. take that money and instead of buying tickets for men like some sort of fag, come on down.

how you gonna say "put up or shut up" when you initially bitched out?
anywho i gotta tend to my girl, info is on siccness to the BBQ, you really wanna fight i'll see you there. if not, shut the fuck up and drop it, im tired of arguing about fucking twisting doors and fighting on the internet.
damn, mayne, i come bacc and u still actin out ur lil gangsta fantasies. i turned down an offer u made, cuz i think it's LAME to fly 3000 miles to fight someone. since YOU don't, come out here. "me havin fun on your expense, gettin arrested for smashing on you in ga", DO IT THEN NIGGA. fucc this talkin shit homeboy. u soundin like a coward homie. I'M NOT FLYIN OUT TO CALI TO FIGHT, since u don't have a problem with someone doin it, YOU fly out here, i'll pay. YOU'RE THE PUNK. I'M puttin up the money, YOU don't think it's a problem, WE'LL videotape it so tha siccness could see, shit wuz tha problem? fold.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
and i'd get twisty doors just on the strength to be stuntin: because no one has that...
people are barely catchin on to the suicide doors..but if i hit the block with some twisty doors, trunk, and hood..shit, AND ghost ride the whip..its done! its a wrap lol
imagine gettin dumb in that car ha ha..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
T-Spoon said:
I'M NOT FLYIN OUT TO CALI TO FIGHT
end of story

FILA|AUS said:
HHHAHA you guys have me in tears when you start calling them 'twisty' doors.
yo i was laughin at that shit too i aint gon lie
shit sound like them KFC chicken wraps..

hahaha rasan always catch me in hella arguments..i swear..
dudes like the voice of reason..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ill agree with one thing tho, if youre DRIVING with your doors twisting about, thats nuts. or if your ass stopped at the light like POW NIGGA!

if i saw some nigga on the freeway with his doors spinning like a MF bike rim with a upper deck baeball card in it id probably be pretty tripped out and give props, but it hasnt gotten to that...i dont know if freeway lanes are big enough..haha

that spin is weak...shits hella robotic and it looks stupid..i guess either way youre stuntin but i say step it up to some lucid shit..

rasan whats up with your boy raw deal? he used to be on my myspace and we were talkin bout chillin, one day were gonna have to hit chula vista and get some drinks/smoke one since you waaay local..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
well i will be at the picnic

hit him up bro..that cat always on myspace..but he hella busy with work..he a video game tester, but you get all the ot you want so he puttin in double shifts..

i will keep you informed

and the twisty doors..i'm sure you can tweak it..but hell yeah you stuntin...