what you know about twistin doors?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
those doors are sick and the trunk is tight too, i seen some on the pimp your ride show where they just opened straight outwards...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i am NOT a hater....but i swear if i seen that shit rollin down my block i would have one of the homies stop the driver to see where he got it an i would drop fuckin kick that shit....shit looks like itll fall right off....

shit looks crazy but they doin WAY to much

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is there any point to that shit whatsoever? and you would have to remember to not leave shit in the door compartment..nigga like me would be losing CD's everytime i was tryna stunt..

djfreaks said:
u aint got the hubcaps???

those are HYPHY!
lol man the mexicans in diego LOVE THEM
there must be some sort of..... 6 for the price of 4 family special on spinners on pogo road..to this day i STILL see hubcap spinners

Jun 4, 2004
^ who would put shit there anyway knowin they had doors like that

i wouldnt do that to my whip but i give props to dude for doin something no one really does and its creative, unlike all cars i see everyday lookin the same, fixed up the same, if i saw that on the street, that would catch my attention

Apr 26, 2002
that shit tight. and there is no "point" in doin it, jus like there aint no "point" in havin lamborghini doors, and spinners, and suicide doors, etc. like miguel said, its a show car. fold.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
T-Spoon said:
that shit tight. and there is no "point" in doin it, jus like there aint no "point" in havin lamborghini doors, and spinners, and suicide doors, etc. like miguel said, its a show car. fold.

no i can see lambo an suicide....but what the fuck is this half hot wheel half transformer reject doing? seriously!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
point of lamborghini doors = easier access and exit, car door isnt on the side of you, stunting in front of the club in plain view and no door in front of you.

point of spinners = to have the illusion of your car moving when its not

point of suicide doors = easier to get things in your car, allows you to step out the car and walk (see: stumble drunkenly) forward without the door in front of you

point of twisting door = none whatsoever

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:
point of lamborghini doors = easier access and exit, car door isnt on the side of you, stunting in front of the club in plain view and no door in front of you.

point of spinners = to have the illusion of your car moving when its not

point of suicide doors = easier to get things in your car, allows you to step out the car and walk (see: stumble drunkenly) forward without the door in front of you

point of twisting door = none whatsoever
so ur tellin me, people who put lambo doors on yukons and escalades are doin that so they can have "easier access and exit", cuz the "car door isn't on the side of you"? bullshit, people do it for LOOKS.

jus like spinners, they do it for the ILLUSION. they like the "look" of it. there is no POINT in havin spinners. fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the look of it IS the illusion.

twisting doors serve no purpose whatsoever. suicide doors and lamborghini doors can serve a purpose (even if they didnt buy it for that) wheras a twisting door cannot.

besides, spinning rims, and doors that open differently are compltely different than some dumb ass "twisty door"

spinning rims, doors opening differently = customization

twisty door = pimp my ride flunky move

Apr 26, 2002
no shit einstein. the LOOK of it is the illusion. its called taste, some folx like it, some dont. the POINT is to have the people that like it (like myself), LIKE IT. u get THE POINT? jus like spinners, jus like suicide doors, jus like lambo doors, jus like hydraulics, jus like 26" rims, jus like chromed out rims, jus like candy paint, ETC. its tha LOOKS, THATS THE POINT. fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you aint got no twisting doors nigga so calm your stupid ass down.
all defensive like thats your shit.

you can either keep trying to argue with me about my opinion on stupid ass twisting doors like an idiot, or you can shut the fuck up and realize my opinion is my opinion.

edit: and i dont give a fuck what you like. i dont even know why you bothered to tell me that.

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:
and i aint tha one hatin tricc. and if i wanted it, i would get it, its NOTHIN homeboy. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:

you can either keep trying to argue with me about my opinion on stupid ass twisting doors like an idiot, or you can shut the fuck up and realize my opinion is my opinion.
look at u gettin all DEFENSIVE. lol. strike a nerve ho? fold.