what y'all think about this new bay model?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2008
u got me fucked up.square boy. you siccness fags stay on my line more then my bitches tho,always got my name in yo mouths. monte is this monte is that... eat a dick

lame as niggas not doin shit what yal lifes but typin behind a false computer name way on the otha side of the map,mafuckas got a bunch a shit to say when it comes to the internet shit,im still in the bay rockin doin my thing,state to state while yal on here key to key typin about the next nigga,i find it amazing how u square ass niggas find time in yo lifes to write the amount of bullshit that you do

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
u got me fucked up.square boy. you siccness fags stay on my line more then my bitches tho,always got my name in yo mouths. monte is this monte is that... eat a dick

lame as niggas not doin shit what yal lifes but typin behind a false computer name way on the otha side of the map,mafuckas got a bunch a shit to say when it comes to the internet shit,im still in the bay rockin doin my thing,state to state while yal on here key to key typin about the next nigga,i find it amazing how u square ass niggas find time in yo lifes to write the amount of bullshit that you do
LOL.

Emotional ass motherfucker.

Jun 3, 2006

man, i just asked why you feelin dumb

May 20, 2008
man, i just asked why you feelin dumb
lol to be honest i found my self talkin to this beezy all along and didnt even know it til i looked at her pics and was like wtf didnt i see her on the siccness.lol. hahaha

lol we still choppin it up right now,goin back to back on myspace.haha

Jun 3, 2006
lol to be honest i found my self talkin to this beezy all along and didnt even know it til i looked at her pics and was like wtf didnt i see her on the siccness.lol. hahaha

lol we still choppin it up right now,goin back to back on myspace.haha
can she suck sum dick?