what y'all think about this new bay model?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Word? ....I have a camera & a penis, ya think she is down for the cause? LOL
SHEA! I thought you would have known this by now. Every chick I've ever met that is a "model" would do ANYTHING! Tell her you're a photographer, you're putting a portfolio together and you would love to take pictures of her 'cause she's the epiphany of beauty.

I guarantee you when she comes over, first thing she'll do is have a cock and a smile.

Same thing with "singers". It isn't hard, by any means, to get some pussy or head in the bay....but I'm sure you know that.

Nov 7, 2005
She looks like another chick that you can find all over the internet that would suck a dick to get a decent picture taken.
don't work no more, too many simps in the game that give these chicks everything, photo shoots, studio time and don't go hard on 'em. just want to be friends and help them 'come up'. they got to pay one way or the other. 150 for a photo shoot, 30 an hour for studio or knees first. but i would rather get breaded out

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
don't work no more, too many simps in the game that give these chicks everything, photo shoots, studio time and don't go hard on 'em. just want to be friends and help them 'come up'. they got to pay one way or the other. 150 for a photo shoot, 30 an hour for studio or knees first. but i would rather get breaded out
I would rather get breaded out, too. But in the case of a man with a camera like Shea...well, you know the deal. HAHA!