WHAT X-RAIDED ALBUM CAN I SWOOP-UP, THAT IS VERY SIMILAR TO "unforgiven"...OPINIONS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WHAT X-RAIDED ALBUM CAN I SWOOP-UP, THAT IS VERY SIMILAR TO "unforgiven"...OPINIONS??

what "RAIDED" album bumps the same as "unforgiven" or damn near it...???
im talkin about everything that has dropped after "unforgiven" even the fake BMR shit and the comp albums.

the last RAIDED album i obtain was "VIM" and sadly i wasnt a bigg fan of it and after 6 rotations it was RETIRED!!

I feel the old RAIDED shit:
XORCIST
UNFORGIVEN
NEFARIOUS
..........BUT
i want to grabb a new "X" and i want to know what fits in that old catagory.

holla at me with the lowdown, i know someone on this bitch has the info.

thanks upfront for the help

D-Locc

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
u already got raided's best shit, but if i had to suggest one, i'd say that "Xology" is your best bet, cuz it had 5 new songs on it which were really good. if u didnt like VIM stay away from that new Raided/Kinpen cd

May 11, 2002
D-Locc.....pick up Deadly Game. It has different mixes of shit from Unforgiven and a few new tracks. It is like the X-Raided underground/bootleg CD. The beats are all tight on it. Swoop that CD. These walls can talk is the same CD too.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
u already got raided's best shit

lol........aint that the truth, i quit buyin Raideds albums after VIM dropped....that was just too far out the ball park for me to follow.

i'd say that "Xology" is your best bet, cuz it had 5 new songs on it which were really good. if u didnt like VIM stay away from that new Raided/Kinpen cd
THANKS.....4sDeuces&Trays.

Apr 25, 2002
Deadly Game has some cool remixes off Macaframa, Use Yo Nina, uhhh Trial By Fury, Boo Yaw..

even got Raided spittin the Bo Loc classic 'Deadly Game.'

im feelin tha shit.. id say scoop that one up.

Jun 10, 2002
if you like the flows on unforgiven, then pick up speak of the devil......his flows are pretty much the same pace.....i wasnt really feelin his flows on VIM, but if you heard "and he shall appear", and if you likes wit a mask pt 2 and meet ya maker, than I think you'll like sac a indo, the only thing is T nutty's high pitched voice that he does at the end of his verse gets annoying....overall X comes tight on sac a indo.

Jun 12, 2002
its like this

if you wasn't feelin VIM, you definately wont feel The Initiation. On The Initiation, there was only 2 tracks i liked. The song with Coleone, And the second towards the end. And thats it! He got me on that one

Deadly Game had too much bullshit on there. One to many skits on that mothafucka. He got me again. These Walls Can Talk, I thought it was a new album from him cuz on the back it had tracks that I haven't heard. Popped it in, DAMN that mothafucka got me again. I aint buy Sac-A-Indo yet, I got question marks on that shit.

Opinions is a mothafucka. So my advice to you, try to listen to them shits before you go out and buy them. Cuz really all the albums that everybody mentioned for you to get, got the same songs from the Classic albums but with different beats. But theres a catch to it, every one of those albums got new songs on em.

in other words
good luck tryin to figure out which one to get.

outro