What was Clyde Carson Excuse for not putting out his album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
It seems to me that Fab put all his chips in on the hyphy movement and crapped out... Instead of signing with anybody Clyde and YB shoulda took the buzz they had and took a chance on putting an independent album out and see where that goes instead of waiting for a label to back them... Now everybody is tryin to regain a buzz but the longer the fans have to wait the more we're going to expect classic albums from these guys... Dont make us wait and then drop some mediocre outdated crap that was hot when u recorded it 3 years ago... Just my opinion tho...
agree fully with yah post, but YB still grinding holding a buzz....clyde been MIA like the federation

Feb 11, 2006
The jacka or awax the ones who could blow nationwide on sum real gangster rap shit from northern cali imo,not no gimmick one hit wonder shit...

Apr 25, 2002
HUH ????????? AFICAN AMERICANS RUN THE RAP GAME IN THE BAY - WE HAVE HAD VERY FEW WHITE STANDOUTS , A COUPLE BUT YOU GUYS ARE WINNING ....

thats the problem, your mind is stuck in "the bay", just like Fab and CC.......

dudes talkin bout the higher powers in the industry, not no regional bullshit........

i never really felt Fab too much, especially when he was Thizz, but dude had potential to parlay his local success, he just didnt do it, same with CC.......and Carson had a way stronger mainstream appeal than Fab (imo).......

Aug 20, 2005
same old story time and time again... i'm over it. it's been over 10 years since any bay cat has gon' platinum... correct me if i'm wrong... ive been trying to figure it out for years, i thought the team was next... didn't happen.

Dec 5, 2005
i thought maybe he just gettin bread other ways n said fuck music cuz i aint really heard no new Clyde Carson music but I still fuck wit all the young west coast rappers doin it Mistah Fab, Nipsey, Jay Rock, G. Malone Fashawn, Kendrick Lamar, etc they all make good music that I fuck wit. Even tho its koo to see young brothers become successful makin some money I don't really care if they drop major albums as long as they keep makin dope music I could bump