what up wit Smigg Dirtee..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I HEARD B-12 IS ON A BLACCBALL SMIGG DIRTEE MISSION..LOL. CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY...HAPPY 2K11
Should we put him in the B.A. AKA Kazy (3x Crazy Folder) ???????? LOL

Once you get blackballed in Cali rap its hard to come back ............

What the fuck happened w/ Kazy anyway ???? Never saw the paper work drama like Huslah & A-wax so kindly posted for us .........

Anyway Happy New year - Tay & Laroo # 2 ??????? Im still bumping the first good album .

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont think being blackballed in the bay by b-12 would be a carrer ender for smigg or any other rapper for that matter...it might hurt dude in certain circles but not in the big picture...smiggs dope and gets a lot of love out in diego and other cities in cali...I might be wrong but from what I noticed it seems that way...just my 2 cents

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I HEARD B-12 IS ON A BLACCBALL SMIGG DIRTEE MISSION..LOL. CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY...HAPPY 2K11
cuzz why do u keep speakin on me, ur a fuccin weirdo, i swear to god on my life u dont even know me at all, but this is like the 10th time ive seen u speak on me out of nowhere AFTER i apologized TO YOU for BARELY speakin on u, but i just knew that wasnt solid of me.. u act like a female, u damn near 40 speakin on another nigga u dont even know ALL THE TIME, whenever my name is brought up. cuzz holla at me like a fuccin man, nobody is scared of u, leave ur fuccin number so i can call u, or im in san diego pull up nigga.. i got kids and shit nigga, im a grown ass man, u not bout to keep talkin about me cuzz i dont care who u are, who ur friends are, wut u did when u were younger, none of that, u claimin ur a killa, this rap shit none of that shit matters to me.. im damn near 30 nigga, an u still cryin over sum shit i said when i was like 22.. grow up nigga and holla at me

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@SMIGGNERDY

cuzz why do u keep speakin on me, ur a fuccin weirdo, i swear to god on my life u dont even know me at all, but this is like the 10th time ive seen u speak on me out of nowhere AFTER i apologized TO YOU for BARELY speakin on u, but i just knew that wasnt solid of me.. u act like a female, u damn near 40 speakin on another nigga u dont even know ALL THE TIME, whenever my name is brought up. cuzz holla at me like a fuccin man, nobody is scared of u, leave ur fuccin number so i can call u, or im in san diego pull up nigga.. i got kids and shit nigga, im a grown ass man, u not bout to keep talkin about me cuzz i dont care who u are, who ur friends are, wut u did when u were younger, none of that, u claimin ur a killa, this rap shit none of that shit matters to me.. im damn near 30 nigga, an u still cryin over sum shit i said when i was like 22.. grow up nigga and holla at me
FIRST OF ALL I WAS JOKIN ABOUT SOMETHING....SECOND OF ALL...WE'LL SEE WHO THE FEMALE IS WHEN I TAP YOUR JAW.U DONT REALLY KNOW ME.U SPOKE.NOW BACC IT UP.DEAD ISSUE TIL WE FACE 2 FACE. IM GROWN.I SAY WHAT I WANT.AND BACC IT UP. PUT THAT IN A RAP CRIP