WHAT U DRIVIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
^^ got you beat.....SF Muni Pass...get all over frisco for $40 a month..and i can choose BART or the Bus....

Got me some Nike Five Point toes with flowmasters and a nasty lean to em

and the Go-ped.....$20 worth of gas last me 6 months or more

i got the 1980 regal with $650 worth of DMV fines and a failed smog check just waitin for me.....most liekly will end up on craiglist and get sold for nothin

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
i got a 84 box cav with two spinnin hubcaps (on the left side) but i keep my other side clean too

i got blap in them speakers... you'll see me in the creek bumpin that super sic wid

yell "RiZZLE" if you see me... i might dose somethin for ya

Jul 15, 2002
mustynutz said:
^^ got you beat.....SF Muni Pass...get all over frisco for $40 a month..and i can choose BART or the Bus....

Got me some Nike Five Point toes with flowmasters and a nasty lean to em

and the Go-ped.....$20 worth of gas last me 6 months or more

i got the 1980 regal with $650 worth of DMV fines and a failed smog check just waitin for me.....most liekly will end up on craiglist and get sold for nothin
Nike with Flows....WOW....I gotta see this 1

TRUE STORY....Musty monthly transit cards cost $40?

Jul 15, 2002
Rock said:
i got a 84 box cav with two spinnin hubcaps (on the left side) but i keep my other side clean too

i got blap in them speakers... you'll see me in the creek bumpin that super sic wid

yell "RiZZLE" if you see me... i might dose somethin for ya
Spinning hubcaps on the Left......LOL

Hold up....BOX CAV......fuck is that? Are you saying you got a BOX CAVALIER?

Picturing it in my mind.....CAVALIER ON SPINNING HUBS....How can I stunt like you?