WHAT U DRIVIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I got a VW Passat hammered with remote start, wrapped in 35% tint, Audiobahn/Interfire setup in the trunk. I just bought the car so I'm still working on mods. I'll probably be getting my kickz in a month so I'll post up pics when I get em.

Jan 19, 2003

my old '85 Z28 5spd. i got a '92 5.0 Camaro now but its in the fuckin impound still. hopefully getting it out tomorrow n then its time to start drivin like a square... :cry:

Jan 19, 2003
^^^ the freeway ride from SF to SJ is the best part of the night sometimes... almost always run into other muscle cars who are down to fuck around on the freeway. last time i got smmmmmmmoked by some new modded SS Camaro. shit roared past me n waited for me to catch up, then smoked me, and did that about 5 more times before he got tired of it. lol. it's a different story when the traffic gets heavy, the stakes get higher n handles become more important than speed though. i finally got mine out of the impound, cost me over a G to get my car back.

Oct 13, 2003
Senchent said:
^^^ the freeway ride from SF to SJ is the best part of the night sometimes... almost always run into other muscle cars who are down to fuck around on the freeway. last time i got smmmmmmmoked by some new modded SS Camaro. shit roared past me n waited for me to catch up, then smoked me, and did that about 5 more times before he got tired of it. lol. it's a different story when the traffic gets heavy, the stakes get higher n handles become more important than speed though. i finally got mine out of the impound, cost me over a G to get my car back.

So you got the 89 5.0 now, right? What happened to the 85 roc?

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
2000 Civic EX Turbo with the black on black

Not too bad..I'd lose the spoiler and tailights and hammer that Civic. You shoulda got a 99-00 SI those muthafuckahs are dope.