WHat the hell happened to the tag team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I dont if this has ever been posted since it seems everything already has...But I was watching AWA last on ESPN Classic and they had the Nasty boys facing Rock N ROll Exspress and that got me thinking I remember not to long ago when the Dudleys, New Age Outlaws where some of the last real tag teams now adays you got the miz part tag team champ and I really cant tell you who the hell the Raw or Smackdown champs are...WHere the fuck are the tag teams...

Feb 8, 2003
I dont if this has ever been posted since it seems everything already has...But I was watching AWA last on ESPN Classic and they had the Nasty boys facing Rock N ROll Exspress and that got me thinking I remember not to long ago when the Dudleys, New Age Outlaws where some of the last real tag teams now adays you got the miz part tag team champ and I really cant tell you who the hell the Raw or Smackdown champs are...WHere the fuck are the tag teams...

Everybody was AWA from Hogan-Flair

Basically the wwe tag team scene these days sucks ass bc theres no real teams(except fetus& jesse / cryme tyme, / Kenrdrick, London) all they did was just pair up single midcard superstars and passed them off as tag teams

Jun 9, 2002
guess tag team takes too long for tv wit the tags, the rebuilded up stamina from switching partners, to wearing somebody back down and etc etc.....fuck wrestling these days!

Feb 5, 2005
we need stables like: corporation.. dx... nation of domination....brood..ministry .ect..i like when they had gangs in wrestling

I AGREE !!!

BUT NOT ANOTHA DX REUNION ( ITz TIRED ! )..

MIZ & MORRISON ARE ACTUALLY A SOLID TEAM, CRYME TYME TOO...

THE WRITING IZ WEAK NOW, ALOT OF FEUDz W/OUT DECENT STORYLINEz ( I LIKE THE HBK/BATISTA/JERICHO FEUD THO )...

THEY SHOULD HAVE LET RATED RKO HAVE A LONGER RUN, THEY HAD SUMTHIN GOOD GO'N ON 4 A MINUTE...

2 MUCH YUNG TALENT IZ SIT'N ON THE BENCH SO THE OLD CAN STILL SHINE...

- GEEzUz

Dec 4, 2004
yeah tag teams aint shit these days. most of em are just temporary, they pair 2 random people together for a bit and they become tag teams for a minute...

i remember sick tag teams like Demolition, Legion of Doom, New Age Outlaws, The Dudleys...those guys kicked ass

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
80's/90's were the golden era of wrestling. its fucking gay now. rock n roll express vs. midnite express was the best matches for tag teams. and road warriors shit i can name a few.... but tag matches now suck ass. unless there is a swantonbomb involved i aint fuckin with it in the new era or wrestling......

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ I agree, Big John Stud and King Kong Bundy, Pan Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tito Santana) Junk Yard Dog and Hillbilly Jim, Heart Foundation, the rockers, the british bulldogs as above mentioned. The list goes on and on. Thats what made Saturday Morning on Channel 2 WWF....Cant forget Iron Sheik and Nicolei Volkov dude used to get on the mic and start singing the Russian National Anthem and have the whole crowd all pissed off....