WHat the hell happened to the tag team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Back in 1988, at the Survivor Series
The Powers of Pain, The Rockers, The British Bulldogs, The Hart Foundation & The Young Stallions vs. Demolition, The Brainbusters, The Bolsheviks, The Rougeau Brothers & The Conquistadors (w/Mr. Fuji, Bobby Heenan & Slick) – Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match.

20 years later and broken into 3 brands, Raw-Smackdown-ECW, and is there even enough tag teams to put on such a match

Dec 22, 2004
^^Thats what I saying what the fuck is the wwe braintrust thinking...Whats going to happen to all those Smackdown stars when its cancel in September...Tag teams where once to break a star get him going in tags to showcase his skills ala Bret Hart..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
smackdown is getting cancelled for real? some other network will pick that shit up no doubt, if anything ECW should get cancelled

Nov 14, 2002
Miz and Morrison are a solid tag team
Yeah... If you're paying attention to their abs and not their wrestling, homo.

^^^^ I agree, Big John Stud and King Kong Bundy, Pan Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tito Santana) Junk Yard Dog and Hillbilly Jim, Heart Foundation, the rockers, the british bulldogs as above mentioned. The list goes on and on. Thats what made Saturday Morning on Channel 2 WWF....Cant forget Iron Sheik and Nicolei Volkov dude used to get on the mic and start singing the Russian National Anthem and have the whole crowd all pissed off....
Um... It's funny to hear people hate on wrestling who were at the prime demographic 10-15 years ago. I mean, I was watching wrestling then, but I was 5.