what simple workouts do u do at home...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
do push ups man, they work like a charm. last summer i did 500 push up 3x a week to get my school body back in shape, and i was hella turnin heads. did them for about 3 weeks, had a good diet, took some good protein. push ups will have you on swole. but dont cheat yourself.

go out for a run. 10 or 20 minute run, you would be surprised how fresh you will feel afterwards.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I lift hella shit and walk with it. I lift donuts, coca cola, potato chips, fucking chocolate bars and all kinds of other shit from the corner store to my place.

Then to relax after that workout I eat it all as a reward.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
iprop.

but other then that, push ups, and those things where you get a chair and put your hands behind you and lift your self..works your back arms i guess? sit ups sort of but that she be bad for you if not done right i hear

Take those pushups slow bud, let your muscles react you'll be sore for a few days definitely depending on your repetitions as well as sets. Ray Lewis did them while being incarcerated.
I simply play sports though mainly Basketball, and Soccer is not bad either that'll get you in shape within weeks 90 minutes of non stop jogging/sprinting.

Apr 27, 2009
yea im running 2.5 miles in the night now......pushups im still struggling with........
no one will wake up and be good at push ups. when i strted i could onlydo 20 push ups, 200 push ups a workout. over the weeks i gradually progressed to 50 pushups, 500 a work out. the more push ups you can do over the course of time is a good indicator that you are getting strong. make sure you take good protein after your workout to heal and grow your muscles faster

keep running, it is the best exercise.

wall sits help your quads and abs

i can go all day

Apr 27, 2009
Take those pushups slow bud, let your muscles react you'll be sore for a few days definitely depending on your repetitions as well as sets. Ray Lewis did them while being incarcerated.
I simply play sports though mainly Basketball, and Soccer is not bad either that'll get you in shape within weeks 90 minutes of non stop jogging/sprinting.
no question. the easiest thing is joining a local sports club or go to a rec center and do a sport. nothin better than working out with other motivated people.

Ahh wonderful, haha that alias of mine does indeed have a story behind it. Correct if you haven't done those pushups in years don't overwork your body and attempt to perform sets of 50-100 reps. Simply start from the bottom and work your way up pal, start with numerous sets of 25-30ish depending on how you feel.

I did these almost 2 months before i departed for Vacation to Puerto Vallarta Mex but when i returned to Cali Soil i procrastinated and derailed lol.