what simple workouts do u do at home...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im in shape like never before since i stop drinking and smoking.....if i dont do some kind of workout before bed i feel like shit where before all i did is fucken eat, and drink all fucken day..i never realise how much damage i was doing for my body

Apr 27, 2009
im in shape like never before since i stop drinking and smoking.....if i dont do some kind of workout before bed i feel like shit where before all i did is fucken eat, and drink all fucken day..i never realise how much damage i was doing for my body
it happens man. i know that sloth feeling. just stay consistent and eat healthy and think healthy.

Apr 27, 2009
i eat a little bit better....my problem is at night i get hungry
drink more fluids (best do water) and eat whole grain foods (oat meal, cereal, wheat bread etc.). if you get hungry at night, eat a big ass bowl of organic or healthy cereal like honey bunches or cheerios. dont want to go to sleep with tacos running through you if you are trying to stay healthy

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I got a curlbar for biceps triceps and shoulder shit and a 35lb kettlebell for back shoulders and core and legs plus i do about 26 mins of the P90X cardio vid 5 days a week or during Black Ops downtime

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
see i dont wake up till about noon because i dont usually get off of work till 1am so by the time im in bed its usually 5am...so your saying eat lots of whole grains,no red meat,lots of greens and lots of veggies

Apr 27, 2009
red meat is good if you are not taking any protein, just cook it good. if I were in your position I would eat cereal or oatmeal as soon as i wake up with a glass of OJ. then after a couple hours 1-2 hour workout, then eat a hefty/healthy meal (maybe a pbj with some orange slices and banana). then before 10pm I would eat me a meal that will keep me full so that I do not have to eat after 10pm. all throughout the day i would be drinking water.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I dont think eating cereal at night with banana will help curb hunger Id eat that in the morning or like 1/2 serving mid after afternoon for a little pick me up. If I eat something sweet at night I get hungry as fuck then its all bad. Eggs are your friend for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Feb 11, 2006
wake up,protien shake and banana....1 hour later a hour and a half workout all over body work out comprising of push ups ,sits ups, squat thrusts,burpees and star jumps .....protien shake str8 after and ya chosen fruit....1 hour later drink some congac,smoke a blunt,eat &7bags of assorted chips and say to ya self "ill start tomorow properly i promise"

Sep 23, 2010
N. Highlands
after school i usually get dropped off at my house. take a 5 min walk to the liq and buy a tall can..walk bac, drink it (smoking cigerettes every 35-55 min of course). drive to the store again and grab a 5th, go home roll up some tree and play video games until i feel like beatin up my girls cheeks.. smoke one, then wake up to do it again