what simple workouts do u do at home...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
after school i usually get dropped off at my house. take a 5 min walk to the liq and buy a tall can..walk bac, drink it (smoking cigerettes every 35-55 min of course). drive to the store again and grab a 5th, go home roll up some tree and play video games until i feel like beatin up my girls cheeks.. smoke one, then wake up to do it again

Jul 1, 2004
Straight up X Loc, if you're wanting to get healthy and want a good workout, I recommend P90X. You can download the videos off the internet and all you need is dumbells or bands and a pullup bar. I've been doing it for a minute now and Im loving it. Just an idea so you dont look like you just got outta the pen, doin nothin but crunches and pushups.

Feb 23, 2006
i have a speed bag,boxing gloves and punch mitts...... i been getting down for 4 months now. i put my shit to the test.my homie that just got out the pen.he been doing burpees for almost 2 years lol. we laced up them gloves....he fucked me up lol.ill get him back soon

Feb 11, 2006
Burpees is one of the best exercises to ever do if u wanna get fit..the best conditioning training is circuit trainingif on wanna put on size,fitness and look ripped circuit training is king.

Feb 11, 2006
•Choose five exercises that can perform with good form. Pick one that works the upper body (such as pushups), one for the lower body (squats), a cardio exercise (jump rope), one for rarely worked muscle groups, such as your deltoids, and a full body exercise, such as L-pull ups.

Move through the exercises quickly with good form. Complete 12 reps of each exercise, even if you have to stop for a few seconds to squeeze out the last few reps. Take as few breaks as possible and time your circuit to see how you do.

Add time pressure to your next workout. Try to reduce your previous workout time by 20 percent. If you performed your dirty dozen workout in 20 minutes, get the routine down to 16 minutes while still performing each rep of the entire exercise cycle.

Increase the number of cycles you can do in a given period. If you can perform the entire cycle in 15 minutes, see how many you can do in 40 minutes. Allow yourself a few more breaks as you increase cycles, but make the breaks shorter.

Change the exercises every few sessions. Or change the exercises every session so you learn to adapt to a variety of exercises performed at high intensity. Maintain the 12-rep standard no matter which exercises you choose.

/thread

Apr 27, 2009
well, all you gotta do is but p90x or insanity and you will be set. my homeboys uses them and they DO work. im usually opposed to buying shit like that, but if i was out of shape, i would buy it in a minute.

Oct 30, 2007
burpees, helps tha upper body as well as tha lower.. squats. usually i'll fill tha trashcan up w/ water, wrap my hands with a towel or something N lift that. i'll start by using both hands, then switch off by using each individually...