What siccness member is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
DAMN I COULD HAVE QUOTES OFF THIS FOR WEEKS. AND YOUR PROBABLY GONNA SOME PM'S ABOUT HOW YOUR DEAD, CAUSE YOU MENTIONED BIG OSO LOC.

haha take as many as you like

and i aint worried about no pm death threats, i know my siccness homies got my bacc!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Rudog,... do you frequent that site or something?

How did you find that nonsense?

I bet you a hundred bucks "Lady Tiger" is down for the choo choo train!

& what seems to be this overwhelming flood of white nortes?

that shit is funny style.
oh yeah, most def got sexed in to their "gang"...she one those types that get a little buzz and says 'well which one of yall is first?....she be fuckin/suckin mad wanna be's

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Rudog,... do you frequent that site or something?

How did you find that nonsense?

I bet you a hundred bucks "Lady Tiger" is down for the choo choo train!

& what seems to be this overwhelming flood of white nortes?

that shit is funny style.
she got gang banged in.....lol......get it? mwahahaha :cool:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
so did big chree....he aint fittin to let nobody fuck up his pretty little face...
so then he let them do a bukkake? lol i swear i'm on some weird shit today....maybe it's just me but i'm crackin myself up hahahahaha

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
so then he let them do a bukkake? lol i swear i'm on some weird shit today....maybe it's just me but i'm crackin myself up hahahahaha
shit homeboy..i dont ask him, and he dont talk about it....they just did sum shit to him...i dont really want the specifics of the shit, you know what im sayin...