What siccness member is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

he posts on here, forgot his name though
that's eMDe....dude's cool tho from when i've chopped it up wit him.

but...what the FUCK is up with the poster in the backround with the dude's wearin BLUE RAGS....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
that's eMDe....dude's cool tho from when i've chopped it up wit him.

but...what the FUCK is up with the poster in the backround with the dude's wearin BLUE RAGS....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eMDe is Norte aint he? That album cover in the back is of Hollow Tip and Mic-C, both Crips. As far as i know, X4's and crips is cool. I dont know though, youd have to ask them.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
some funny pictures there though

some guy who looks like an extra from the addams family (below the white guy named tracy)

a guy named big oso LOC who is wearing a red shirt (which makes no sense to someone like me who has little knowledge about bloods and crips)

a really fat guy and a really skinny guy crouching next to each other throwing up gang signs. the skinny guy has a haircut which makes him look like a mushroom

a young man whos son/younger brother has already joined a gang at the age of 2

a guy posing with what appears to be a red condom, he is so hardcore he wears his colours even when bangin a bitch

some gang bangin ass farmer named gilroy who is so gangsta even his cows wear red and roll with heaters

in the second picture we see a man who is so proud of his beer belly that he feels the need to expose it while posing for his picture

below him there is a white gangsta with a powerpuff girl doll behind him

a couple of pictures below that we have a hardcore red wearing gang banger sitting in front of his ghetto computer.. probably after having put in work for his set on world of warcraft

some guys claiming to be skrap killaz who appearto have murdered a skrap with a shotgun.. but obviously skraps havent got any blood which may explain why everyone hates them so much

the gangsta with the M16 and 2 pistols felt the need to carry his sunglasses with him even at night, you know just in case the sun decides its to early for bed and comes back up

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
eMDe is Norte aint he? That album cover in the back is of Hollow Tip and Mic-C, both Crips. As far as i know, X4's and crips is cool. I dont know though, youd have to ask them.
i dunno enough about that shit, nor do i give a fuck enough to learn about it. lol....

but thanks for the heads up....i just kinda assumed red with red, blue with blue....lol....oh well....i won't care unless i'm on who wants to be a millionaire and it's the million $ question. LMAO

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
some funny pictures there though

some guy who looks like an extra from the addams family (below the white guy named tracy)

a guy named big oso LOC who is wearing a red shirt (which makes no sense to someone like me who has little knowledge about bloods and crips)

a really fat guy and a really skinny guy crouching next to each other throwing up gang signs. the skinny guy has a haircut which makes him look like a mushroom

a young man whos son/younger brother has already joined a gang at the age of 2

a guy posing with what appears to be a red condom, he is so hardcore he wears his colours even when bangin a bitch

some gang bangin ass farmer named gilroy who is so gangsta even his cows wear red and roll with heaters

in the second picture we see a man who is so proud of his beer belly that he feels the need to expose it while posing for his picture

below him there is a white gangsta with a powerpuff girl doll behind him

a couple of pictures below that we have a hardcore red wearing gang banger sitting in front of his ghetto computer.. probably after having put in work for his set on world of warcraft

some guys claiming to be skrap killaz who appearto have murdered a skrap with a shotgun.. but obviously skraps havent got any blood which may explain why everyone hates them so much

the gangsta with the M16 and 2 pistols felt the need to carry his sunglasses with him even at night, you know just in case the sun decides its to early for bed and comes back up
DAMN I COULD HAVE QUOTES OFF THIS FOR WEEKS. AND YOUR PROBABLY GONNA SOME PM'S ABOUT HOW YOUR DEAD, CAUSE YOU MENTIONED BIG OSO LOC.