What r u lookin' forward to most from Strange Music this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Sickology and Lynch if he really drops it on there. KOD is too far away to worry about. If Genius is a lot harder and more diverse than Vitiligo like I was expecting, then great. LA and Prozak I'll check out, but I'm not pumped.

Oct 16, 2006
For me it would be in the following order:

Tech N9ne's "Sickology"/"K.O.D." albums (any new Tech N9ne is very rarely if ever a bad thing) → Krizz Kaliko's "Genius" album → Prozak's Yet To Be Titled album → Liquid Assassin's "The Apocalypse" album.. not entirely won over by Liquid Assassin so I guess the album will cement the fact whether I enjoy his solo work as I didn't really care for the Grave Plott "The Plott Thickens" album..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Sickology | K.O.D. | Genius

not entirely won over by Liquid Assassin so I guess the album will cement the fact whether I enjoy his solo work as I didn't really care for the Grave Plott "The Plott Thickens" album..
cosign

I don't dig his tone and GP ain't my thing so i'm not hoping for much other than a nice feature here or there...

Dec 14, 2005
Tech N9ne Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun are the only artists Strange has to offer... sooo ill be looking forward to any of their shit