What r u lookin' forward to most from Strange Music this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
We got 2 Tech cd's comin out. I heard that Kaliko has his album, "Genius" comin' out. Liquid Assassin, and Prozak have projects in the works.
What are you guys lookin' forward to most?

Personally Sickology, K.O.D., Genius, and L.A.'s solo are what I'm waitin' for most.

Feb 2, 2009
^^^ so everything but prozak haha
pretty much im lookin forward to the same
I can't say that I'm NOT lookin' forward to Prozak, I'm just anticipatin' the other's more. Prozak is cool, but I haven't heard an L.A. solo yet, and that dude spits crazy.

BTW NICE AVATAR

Jul 19, 2007
Sickology 101, K.O.D., Kaliko's Genius, L.A.'s Apocalypse and maybe Prozak's album if it's going to be better than the first one.

Nov 7, 2006
K.O.D., Sickology, then Genius. if kutt had anything in the works he would be #2. prozaks i'm not anticipating but will prolly give it a listen and maybe a purchase. as for grave plott. i hope they just rid them off this fucking label already, they suck there trash and i have nothing but negative things to say about them so i will stop with what i already said lol. oh and scoob's album art for whatever album he does lol

Oct 19, 2006
Cant wait for LA's shit, Sickology 101 already ordered, and Kaliko's shit is gonna be bangin like always. So its gonna be a year of the N9NE. and for Strange Music, again.