What phone you bangin with? What ringtone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
some old samsung with cingular that i dropped a lot

it texts and makes calls

it's always on vibrate
yeah, my problem is any time i have a extra 250 for a phone ill think of something alot better to spend the money on

like id much rather buy new floormats and seat cushions for my car

or ill break my phone and i gotta pay 125 dollars just to have a working phone so the way i see it, i woulda broke the expensive phone by now

im notorious for stepping out my car and my phone flying out of my lap onto the concrete, i do that atleast 3 times a week on minimum

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^yeah my iphone is fucking trashed because of the hop out the whip with the phone on my lap gig....

May 9, 2002
Got the Lg Versa. Iv'e yet to receive my rebate though. Its been 4 weeks. fucken fuckers. The ringtone is called Allure it comes with the phone.
This phone looks cool...but WAY too bulky. LOL @ having a slide down video game controller. And why does it have a detachable QWERTY, if it has touch screen QWERTY? Isnt that just a bit overkill?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i remember when i was staying offa fairgrounds in vallejo at motel 6...this latina bitch was at the front...she was hella coo but next day she left her phone at work..i went in the morning to pay for another day...bitches lil wayne ringtone was killin it for a entire 4-5 minutes non stop....i really got to thinking how annoying that shit is to older people...no one wants to hear your fucking rap song..i didnt even wanna hear that shit..i asked homeboy if he wanted me to put her phone on vibrate for her..he declined but made it clear to me that hed be doing it as soon as i left

and it was the chorus to 'duffle bag boy'

for an entire 5 minutes
think how annoying that is

Oct 3, 2006
Palm pre- this phone is coo no real problems with it so far, theres like an update for the software every other month or so.
ringtone- always on vibrate!

Nov 5, 2004
I got the Blackberry Bold 9700 last month for AT&T.

Best phone I've ever had. Great internet, easy to use, easy to access email, etc.. Plus the new infrared trackpad thing is the shit, way better than the trackball.

Jul 25, 2007
Some people need to just put they shit on standard or vibrate. I've seen a lot of people quick to grab they phone when it goes off and they got that embarrassing look and body language when it rings because of the song.

Sep 29, 2003
I was gonna get the Bold 9700 that D-Rose posted but the phone carrier I am with wanted 150 on top of a 3-year plan. After being with this carrier for over 10 years, and forking out at least 10k to them over that period, I figured I would just look at the ones they offered for free with a 3-year plan. The Storm was the only free Blackberry that had international roaming....plus at the rate new phones are coming out, if the Storm doesn't work out, I can always swap for a Bold, they will probably offer them for free by next year.......So I decided to take the Blackberry Storm....decent phone. My alarm clock is the full song BTNH - 1st of Tha Month.....ringtones vary, but I unless I am at work, I keep it on vibrate so I don't piss people off......

I love how easy the data transfer is though. I carry pictures of my family, my house, possessions I have for sale in case I run into anyone interested, pictures of my work for reference....just plug in with a USB and drag and drop them to your phone.......since it's a large touch screen, you can get pretty good detail with the photos.......

Also the business contact manager is excellent........There's room for like 6 different telephone numbers, and you can group your contacts easily......

With the App center I can check the weather in literally 5 seconds......smartphones are the shit.....

Aug 6, 2008
yeah i mean at the end of the day any ringtone you have, if you actually get calls, should be old in less than a week.

and that shit is hella embarrassing
yeah a few years ago i realized that when i was tryna be cool

and imagine bein at work or around family and hearin "YA MAMA AINT SHIT BUT A BEEEYAAAAATCH!!!" come on hella loud lmao

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
just made these the last couple months bangin out on my iphone i got diff ringtones for diff folks who call

brotha lynch hung - walk on by
atmoshphere - the rooster
WBALLZ Interlude
Cranberries - Zombie
What If by Jadakiss feat. Nas
MF DOOM - Strayx Gum Instrumental
MAC DRE - SHAKIN THE FEDS
Gucci Mane - Lemonade
Bob Dylan Hurricane
nas - Film
First Degree gangsra shidlaz
caron - cookies/applejuice