What new albums are worth the money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
I have been outta the loop for a while now and was wondering what albums have dropped in the last few months worth the money.

I have seen that Federation are dropping a new one and Turf Talks new one is meant to be fire but what else has dropped lately?

I have also seen a new album from AP9 and Hus and the new Mistah Fabs Baydestrian on Rapbay just then. Does bailey have a new album out and hows that Kinsmoke and Mess & Mitch album coming along?

Just thinking its about time I got some more discs sent down this way and have no idea what has recently been released. This thread will give you an idea of the sort of shit I like so fill me in on the latest please someone, whats a must buy?

Apr 22, 2006
That west coast vaccine is knocking but that mitch and messy lightweight especially the beats they could have had way better production and like 3of the songs i heard somewhere else but there are a few slumpers on there"pimpin why yall still living out of momo's"

Aug 7, 2006
the only think im savin my money for is the new heiro and del, the west coast vaccine sounds koo i heard 2 songs off of that so i might start lookin into turf since i never bump dood

Jul 22, 2003
1. guce "tell me when to stop cause i already go" ---labeled as a mixtape plays more like an album...the beats on this one are crazy...lil jon did a track I think but who produced most of it?

2. Turf Talk "West coast Vaccine"---a real solid complete record...rare in the bay.

3. J-Stalin "On Behalf of the streets" "Real World West Oakland" and "Early Morning Shift" ---take your pick...Stalin is killing it rite now

Aug 9, 2002
Thomas Ivory said:
3. J-Stalin "On Behalf of the streets" "Real World West Oakland" and "Early Morning Shift" ---take your pick...Stalin is killing it rite now
WHICH ON IS THE BEST ONE OUT OF THE THREE? I GOT "ON BEHALF OF THE STREETS" WHICH IS A CERTIFIED BANGER.

Oct 21, 2006
^ where can we preview Trunk Food, and is it in stores or just rapbay?

I couldnt really get into that West Coast Vaccine. I listened a little bit at amoeba, myspace, and dude playing it on the bus, but I never was really feelin any of the songs.