What new albums are worth the money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Tell When Ta Stop Cause I Already Go was tight, Messy Slick was good, Young Meek's First And Foremost was good too IMO although it's from Sac

That's what I can think of right now...

Most albums are trash of course, but that's not news anymore

Sep 22, 2002
M-Dash "Keep Smoke Alive"
Rappin 4Tay "That's What You Thought"
Assassin "United Playaz Of The Bay"
AM Kidd "The SweatShop"

Really too many to at least check out off the top of my head, a lot of good albums and mixes but everybody's got their own opinion.......

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you can see by some of these replys you can easily pick 5 taht are commonly labeled as HEATERZ...

Black C - City Of Godz
Turf Talk - West Coast Vaccine (The Cure)
New Federation
Too $hort & Freinds - Love The Bay (Comes out Tuesday)
Don Toriano - Gone Pimpin (This shit GO)
Rappin 4-tay - Thoguhr You Thought
YOU NEED V-White - Perfect Timin
Cellski Mr Predictor 2
and alot of these mentioned up top you cant go wrong....Pick your poison....

Jul 6, 2007
mac dre - starters in the game but i cant find who has it, i'd expect sum1 here 2 know since siccness is releasing it

Mar 9, 2005
Thanks for all the feedback people. I will be placing an order soon enough, just gotta get my shit together and order it. Hit up rapbay or friscostreetshow soon.

Didn't even know that Don Toriano had a new album out.

Definitely be grabbing that one.

Will also be grabbing that Turf Talk album, Fed album, Hus album and Mistah Fab album and Mess & Slick. Will have to look into it a little further.

Dec 4, 2006
www.thebaymusic.com
Hutch said:
I have been outta the loop for a while now and was wondering what albums have dropped in the last few months worth the money.

I have seen that Federation are dropping a new one and Turf Talks new one is meant to be fire but what else has dropped lately?

I have also seen a new album from AP9 and Hus and the new Mistah Fabs Baydestrian on Rapbay just then. Does bailey have a new album out and hows that Kinsmoke and Mess & Mitch album coming along?

Just thinking its about time I got some more discs sent down this way and have no idea what has recently been released. This thread will give you an idea of the sort of shit I like so fill me in on the latest please someone, whats a must buy?
I'd definitely pick up "Devils Rejects" (Jacka & Ampachino) 36 zips album... shit ties with turf talks for the best release of the year IMHO.

Hutch said:
Thanks for all the feedback people. I will be placing an order soon enough, just gotta get my shit together and order it. Hit up rapbay or friscostreetshow soon.

Didn't even know that Don Toriano had a new album out.

Definitely be grabbing that one.

Will also be grabbing that Turf Talk album, Fed album, Hus album and Mistah Fab album and Mess & Slick. Will have to look into it a little further.
Great pick ups playa, you wont be dissapointed..