What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
just watched drive last night, it was coo i kinda expected a lil more from it, it also started hella slow but the shooting scene was vicious, and when he stomped out dudes head in the elevator...at the end of the movie i was thinking to myself, got damn is this dude some kind of super hero?! lol...

Feb 14, 2006

Jodie Foster plays a woman that (allegedly) gets gang raped as a crowd cheered on the crime. I thought it was a revenge movie but it turned out to be a courtroom drama instead. It wasnt bad at all and its based on a real incident that happened in Massachusetts at some dive bar called Big Dans. She won an academy for it and after watching one long, disturbing and effective scene she deserved it lol. 8/10 for Jodie's performance. 7/10 for the movie as a whole.

Feb 10, 2006
^^ i watched that last night, i thought it was dumb, a couple of laughs but that was it, the movie lagged for too long...i thought the lil girl was more funny than anyone else.lol...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
watched some movie called "The Lazarus Papers"

oh man oh man oh man, this movie was TERRIBLE!!!

seriously, dont ever watch this movie ever, and if someone recommends it to you, slap them in the face and tell them you dont ever want to speak to them again. lol this movie was probably one of the worst movies ive ever seen. the only single good thing was watching Tommy Lister (dee-bo) dressed up as a soft-spoken nerd then turn into a maniac rapist a couple minutes later; i thought that was kind of funny... but seriously... this movie was fuckin WEAAAAAK

0.01 / 10

lol @ this misleading movie cover

Apr 25, 2002

The Tilman Story

This was an average documentary. If you don’t know much about Pat Tillman’s death other than what you remember hearing about on the news after it happened you should probably watch this and skip my review other than the number rating at the end.

[possible spoilers ahead]

It jumped around a little bit chronologically which bothered me. I understand why it was done, but it wasn’t appealing to me. I liked the narration by Josh Brolin and liked the interviews with parents, brothers, and soldiers. The footage from other sources wasn’t really anything worthwhile. A lot of the criticism of the military and government over their treatment of Tillman was that he was used as a propaganda tool. I kinda felt like the film was partially a propaganda tool for Tillman. He was inflated into this superman like character in the same way the government, military, and media did after his death. It is too bad that the family won’t/can’t ever get the justice they and their son/brother deserve, but at least they can find solace in the fact that they uncovered the injustice and have made it known. Best scene in the film was when the youngest brother, beer in hand, stands up at the funeral and tells off everyone there. It is the kind of thing I would hope someone would do for me and I would hope I would have the strength to do for someone else in a similar situation.

[/end spoilers]

3 out of 5

May 4, 2002
just got done watching captain america. it was a decent movie, just wish there was more action

3/5

trying to get all the marvel movies in before the avengers. thor is up next

May 14, 2002
This must have been one of the best movies I watched in a long time (comedy wise)

[video=youtube_share;wdlxHmmCxKA]http://youtu.be/wdlxHmmCxKA[/video]

Mar 30, 2011
finally saw "clash of the titans." great movie imo. got the bluray lately so the only part that could have been better has an alternate ending. haven't seen it though. so don't spoil..

if you have to just let me know what you thought of the alternate good or bad.

Apr 25, 2002

30 minutes or less

Danny McBride basically played his Kenny Powers character through the whole movie, except less funny. Nick Swardson was pretty useless in this movie. He added nothing funny and could have been played by anyone. Aziz Ansari said like one funny thing in the whole movie. Jesse Eisenberg was unfunny, but was supposed to be the straight man - nothing lost/nothing gained. Michael Peña - not his best role, but not much room for any better than he did. Over all this movie pretty much sucked and had 5 or less moments that made me chuckle. Unfunny, lacked creativity, pretty much nothing of redeeming value here. The highlight was probably some nice tiddies in a strip club scene.

1 out of 5

Feb 14, 2006

30 minutes or less

Danny McBride basically played his Kenny Powers character through the whole movie, except less funny. Nick Swardson was pretty useless in this movie. He added nothing funny and could have been played by anyone. Aziz Ansari said like one funny thing in the whole movie. Jesse Eisenberg was unfunny, but was supposed to be the straight man - nothing lost/nothing gained. Michael Peña - not his best role, but not much room for any better than he did. Over all this movie pretty much sucked and had 5 or less moments that made me chuckle. Unfunny, lacked creativity, pretty much nothing of redeeming value here. The highlight was probably some nice tiddies in a strip club scene.

1 out of 5
Man I had that movie on my computer for at least 3 or 4 months just sitting there. Watched it yesterday and I felt like something inside of me died. Really bad writing. The scene at the end of the credit's did nothing to tie end's but I hear the dvd has the complete ending.