What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
i dont usually post here...but i just saw this movie and it was tight...8/10

127 Hours: is the true story of mountain climber Aron Ralston's remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah. Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet?

i just peeped it here

http://www.moviewatch.in/watch-2533599-127-Hours

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
this one was coo too, jeremy pivin is in it

RocknRolla: In London, a real-estate scam puts millions of pounds up for grabs, attracting some of the city's scrappiest tough guys and its more established underworld types, all of whom are looking to get rich quick. While the city's seasoned criminals vie for the cash, an unexpected player -- a drugged out rock 'n' roller presumed to be dead but very much alive -- has a multi-million dollar prize fall into his hands.

http://www.moviewatch.in/watch-823-RocknRolla

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Oct 18, 2003
the lovely bones- great visuals. good story. nice in hd.

pineapple express- pretty funny. lots of quotes.

the social network- boring cause i seen a doc. on it saying the same stuff.

love and other drugs- a lot of nice look'n titties a lil too much man ass.

predators- dragging story not enough gore. ready to see where this goes in the sequel.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
ive only just seen the first 4 minutes of this movie so far, but i have to post it..wow! it was tight begining...kimbo slice starts the movie off...here is the link

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TR49K7OT

Blood and Bone: In Los Angeles, an ex-con (White) takes the underground fighting world by storm in his quest to fulfill a promise to a dead friend.

http://www.moviewatch.in/watch-11838-Blood-and-Bone
ok so the first 4 minutes was sick as fuck, now im 30 minutes in and all i can say is WOW GREAT FUCKING MOVIE. IF YOU DONT WATCH IT NOW, YOUR TRIPPING

Jul 27, 2009

The Virginity Hit. its about some kid tryin to get some pussu and his friends trying to help him. its shot documentary style like the main characters are the ones filming. kinda funny because of the situations they go through and what the fat dude be saying. like the Virgin is about to fuck his girl and he says "I got butterflies in my stomach" and the fat dude says "you should be having butterfly in your dick dude"

Jun 24, 2005
Just watched Friday, Next Friday and Friday After Next this week.

Friday is a classic. Next Friday is one of my most quoted movies of all time. It was the first time I've seen Friday After Next and it's hilarious.

Apr 2, 2010
ok so the first 4 minutes was sick as fuck, now im 30 minutes in and all i can say is WOW GREAT FUCKING MOVIE. IF YOU DONT WATCH IT NOW, YOUR TRIPPING
Michael Jai White is awesome. Real multi-talented hes a great actor, martial artist, and he has the voice of god. Kimbo Slice was hilarious though, I hope hes in more movies and not just small cameo roles..

Peepin now, thanks for the link!

Decent movie, great villian and ending. The video in the end credits had me rollin

6/10

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Get the fuck out of here.

I just watched Buried. Fuck that movie. I hate movies like that.

Lots of stylistic choices that didn't make any sense to me like when the camera pans up to show his growing fatalism and it's clear that that coffin section was built for the shot because it was like ten feet tall.

and also when he's trying to turn around in the coffin and it's nearly impossible, but the phone rings after that scene and he kicks it back up to himself. He could have just kicked the flashlight and sticks like he did the phone.

It wasn't a very good movie to me.

Jun 24, 2005
A bunch of u are fags who just watch any fuckin shitty movie and think u can come in here and tell us what the fuck u think about that shitty film, personally I give a fuck if u want to watch kiddy shows or old people shows please get a fuckin life this is the gangsta website for underground rap not poppy entertainment groupies
You do realize this is the Movies & Television forum, right?

I like how you just stereotyped everyone who likes gangsta rap and that anyone who does like it, can't watch TV and movies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Charlie Murphy: I Will Not Apologize

A good majority of this piece wasn't funny and the crowd wasn't feeling him during the midways to his punchlines. Granted, some of his shit was fucking hilarious, but he reminded me more of a novice stand up comedian rather than the Charlie Murphy from Chappelle's Show.

3/5