What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
i've heard a ton of great things about that movie....seen numerous 4-5 star ratings. Even though most critics are jew bastard idiots, i will still check the movie out. And when i say check it out, i mean illegally download it @butcher206

Apr 25, 2002

Alice in Wonderland – Didn’t do it for me. Some bad GCI with Crispen Glover on a horse. Tim Burton movies are just getting lame and Johnny Depp as the same dandy in every movie is beyond old. Uninteresting. Couldn’t finish it. 1 out of 5

Croupier – Young Clive Owen. Low budget. Tiddies. Just interesting enough to keep watching. Little twist to the ending was enough to push it over the top. 3 out of 5

The Most Dangerous Man In America – Documentary about the guy who leaked the pentagon papers. It was a bit too long, but still interesting enough to finish the movie. Nothing special one way or the other as far as the movie, but good to learn about this point in history and what one person can do to influence things. 3 out of 5

Away We Go – Not big on romatic comedies, but this was pretty good. Jim from the office isn’t very good outside of the office, in my opinion, but in this he was ok. Laughed a few times, but mostly from other characters. Good ensemble cast. Some unexpected appearances. Ending was a little off, but ok I guess. 3 out of 5

Dec 25, 2003

City of Lost Children (in French)

Dark surreal adventure/horror? (not scary) movie.

Somewhat good, nothing super special. Named a "classic" in the on demand description. Two hours long, felt like 6. Mildly pedophilic relationship between large old man and young girl.

Male lead is american, if you speak or know some french you can hear his gaffes. "sur" instead of "souer", etc.

Also funny how they disguised his bad French in an inability to talk in anything other than short, third person sentences. "One sleep. One like girl. One not know"

Still kept my interest throughout.
3 out of 5

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
You never saw the BET show "Hits from the street"? He was Hits
No.

You never saw the movie "How High"? - he played I Need Money
Yes.

RedMan said:
I was walking down the street, he was holdin a sign that said "I need Money" I said "Me Too" and we been makin it together ever since...
Again dont know about the BET show but he had only 3 lines, if that many, in How High. Now thats a funny movie.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Bomb It

That graffiti documentary. It was pretty cool, but they didn't stay in one place for too long. it was cool to see the art, but I didn't learn alot about the meanings behind the art, just about how self-righteous and anarchic bombers actually are.