What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
r.i.p richard pryor

just watched brewsters millions with my oldest daughter and we both lold...aint watched in years but to me its a corny but funny family film..8/10

Dec 6, 2005
Contact ( 1997 )

4 out of 5

Sci fi flick about first contact with an alien signal from out space. This movie does a good job exploring scientific vs religious beliefs if such an event were to take place. The movie is a little slower at first but picks up as the movie progresses and throws you some very unexpected plot twists more than once.

Movie trailer.

ur are probaly da only person ive heard say thats a good movie CUZ IMO DAT SHIT FUCKIN SUCKED

Jul 27, 2009
watched Bronson last night. fucking crazy movie. its like a new Clockwork Orange. and its based on a true story. Tom Hardy was a completely different character from the other movies ive seen him in. from this movie i can tell what Christopher Nolan sees in him that he's casting him in The Dark Knight Rises as a villian. 10/10

May 20, 2006
Just watched,

ROSEWOOD................

the message of this movie, will never get old, and is more relevant today, as when it was when it was first released......

timeless flick......

Jan 9, 2009
watched Bronson last night. fucking crazy movie. its like a new Clockwork Orange. and its based on a true story. Tom Hardy was a completely different character from the other movies ive seen him in. from this movie i can tell what Christopher Nolan sees in him that he's casting him in The Dark Knight Rises as a villian. 10/10

damn.. didnt even know about this.

May 8, 2002
The Fall-A stuntman in 1920's Los Angeles falls doing a stunt and is paralyzed. His girl leaves him for the star of the movie and he becomes suicidal. Basically the movie is about him trying to get a little girl to get him pills so he can kill himself. It's a pretty deep film actually and I didn't catch a lot of the themes/symbolism on the first viewing. There are some awesome visuals in there as well. Great movie 9/10

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

I was just reminded that I put this on my queue yesterday. Thanks, sir.

Anywho, I watched World's Greatest Dad...

WHAT THE FUCK.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Watched Bronson. It was definitely great. You lose the actor in the Bronson character. Very good film.

I watched Smiley Face with Anna Faris today. It's a stoner film, and you could never appreciate it sober. I'll have to watch it stoned next time.

Jul 27, 2009
Watched Bronson. It was definitely great. You lose the actor in the Bronson character. Very good film.

I watched Smiley Face with Anna Faris today. It's a stoner film, and you could never appreciate it sober. I'll have to watch it stoned next time.
yeah Tom Hardy was really dedicated in this film. i was laughing when after he took the artist hostage and fought the guards the scene changes and hes smiling lol

i watched The Departed for like the 5th time last night. this is one of my favorite movies in the last ten years. all top notch performances by all the actors and great ending. i heard that the writer wants to do a sequel with Mark Whalberg starring.

Apr 2, 2010

Watched Flash Point today. Been really into kung fu movies lately. This one did not dissapoint me. Very good movie and story line. 10/10
This is the first Donnie Yen movie I seen besides Iron Monkey, completely blew my fuckin mind...Have you also seen Killzone/SPL? Thats my favorite movie from him, even better than Ip Man...

Will be watching The Town Extended Blu-Ray cut later and will give a good review on that..