What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Predators...

Shitty. Expected more from a Troublemaker movie...

I thought about how to make a good new Predator movie...might be cool if one Predator would land in the bush in Africa or Papua New Guinea to hunt locals. Those savs would give them a fight for their money.

Apr 25, 2002
Predators was really shit. I cant imagine anyone liking that movie.

:ermm:

This was about as good a Predator 3 could possibly be. Without the suspense of the original it is hard to compete. I felt like they went out of their way to pay homage to the original especially with the music. I think the action left some to be desired some how. I guess kinda like with Iron Man 2 you build up a fight at the end for the whole movie and it is hard to deliver. Good job with blending the CGI and live action, I liked that they used costumes. 3.5 out of 5

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^with benjamin bratt? that while movie is about him not being cool with faggotry and his fam being a fag lol.

Watched Inland Empire for the 2nd time, still don't understand it completely, I need to invest an entire shroom trip to understand this shit I swear lol. Really good movie tho, just hella confusing.

Apr 25, 2002
500 days of Summer

It was ok. I thought it looked cool. I enjoyed the non-linear story. There were a few moments where I thought the acting was off. I'm not a big fan of zooey deschanel and this wasn't an exception. I watched this after hearing good things about it a few times, including that it was the anti-chick flick. I'd disagree, but I'd say it was too chick flick to be the anti-chick flick. Maybe it is a chick flick for guys? I don't know. I think it had enough elements to appeal to each gender that it had enough to throw both genders off their expectations. I guess that's a good thing. I also think the story was not a love or romance story about a guy and a girl. I think it was a story of a man and his muse. And looking at it that way makes me give it a:

3 out of 5

Jun 5, 2004
FROM ANOTHER THREAD (LA MISSION)
WATCHED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK, DIDNT LIKE IT. IT WOULD BE OK I GUESS TO MAYBE INCLUDE SOME FAG SHIT OR WHATEVER CUZ ITS FRISCO, BUT THEY STRAIGHT FOCUSED ON IT TOO MUCH. LIKE THATS WHAT 1 OUT OF EVERY 2 FAMILIES IN THE MISSION GO THROUGH OR SOMETHING. I SEE Y THE HOMIES GOT MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT

AND TELL ME WHY BENJAMIN BRATT SAID "NA'M SAYIN? NAA'M SAYIN?" TWICE IN A ROW.

"THE BOX" WITH CAMERON DIAZ. KINDA COOL LIL MOVIE, SUSPENSEFUL TYPE OF SHIT. BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

"LEIGON" WASNT THAT GREAT OF A MOVIE. HAD SOME DECENT SPECIAL EFFECTS, BUT STORY LINE WAS KIND OF RANDOM AND WHACK, SOME BIBLE/PLAUGE TYPE OF. NOT HORRIBLE THO.

"MY SOUL TO TAKE 3D" JUS SAW IT TODAY, COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. I KNEW IT WASNT GONNA BE GREAT BUT DAMN. ITS SOME MULTIPLE-PERSONALITY KILLER TYPE SHIT, HIGH SCHOOLISH MOVIE. THEY DIDNT EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT SCARY THO, SHIT WAS JUST CORNY. 3-D EFFECTS WERE WEAK. I REMEMBER ONLY ONE TIME THE EFFECTS REALLY POPPED OUT.

"THE TOWN" WAS A PRETTY SICK MOVIE. A LITTLE BORING AT FIRST, BUT THE ACTION IS FUCKIN ILL IN THIS MOVIE. PLOT AND STORYLINE IS PRETTY BASIC, BUT IT REALLY HAD SOME FUCKIN HARD HITTING ACTION SCENES IN IT.

Sep 29, 2003
@CB.....pretty acurate review....I really enjoyed how the movie was filmed, and the non-linear storyline was great. I rate it higher because I can relate to it; its almost identical to somethin i was involved in...haha. Anyone tryna get over a broad, check that movie out!

i watched the original Wall Street last night.....great movie if you understand what they're talkin about...solid 7.5/10

also saw predators last week....it was the best predator since the original predator, but thats not sayin much....5.5/10

Jun 5, 2004
^COPPED DEVILS REJECTS ON BLU-RAY, LOVE THAT SHIT. NEED TO COP HOUSE OF 100 CORPSES TOO. I OWN HALLOWEEN 2 BUT HAVENT SEEN IT LOL

WATCHED SECRET WINDOW AGAIN, LIKE THAT MOVIE STILL. AND ALTHOUGH I HAD TO SKIP THE SINGING PARTS, LION KING STILL MIGHT DO GOT IT

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Do you fully understand any David Lynch movie?
In my opinion with Mulholland Drive & Blue Velvet I got most of it, elements to his films are always left to interpretation tho. Inland Empire was just very long and intentionally the most confusing/disorienting in its presentation of all his work to date, not to mention like 40 minutes of deleted scenes...

Aug 23, 2002
just watched requiem for a dream for like the 30th time. Awesome movie. I think everyone should smoke a fat blunt and watch this.

Edit: 4 out of 5 for camera work and really making you feel like your getting high with them with how they show pupil constriction. Lol movie is awesome high.. slower but still dope not high.