What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Anybody seen Drugstore Cowboy??
Matt Dillon is in the film, think it was filmed around 87-88
Anyway its all about drugs, dillon's character steals pharmacy drugs but there for personal use, he don't sell em, girl overdoses in his room n he puts her in the trunk of his car n buries her out n the wildnerness,pretty coo movie tho, checc it out

Apr 25, 2002
I watched that Bryan Singer produced "Trick r Treat" and it was really fucking awesome.

It spent so much time in limbo trying to find a distributor I figured it wasn't going to be very good, but after watching it I realize all that development hell aided in the mainstream public missing out on it.

The four stories all tie together greatly and the acting is great. There's just enough gore to make it a horror film, but much more story than flash.

9/10

I haven't seen a horror movie I liked this much in a long time. It is a shame it did so poorly because it should have been a hit. Well made and creative. It has been probably over a year since I've seen it, so I won't give it a rating, but if you haven't see it I'd recommend (though I'm not a horror conisour so take that into account)

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Expandables - good 80s action homage

30Days Of Night: Dark Days - or some shit like that...horrible. First movie was good, this was trash!

La Mission - Good movie!

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - Good movie if you don't mind a PG kid movie.

Soul Kitchen - Great Movie. Check my post in the Recommend a foreign movie thread.

Drag Me To Hell - Disappointing. Liked the ending though. Reminded me too much of a mediocre Japanese Horror movie.

Get Him To The Greek - Laugh Out Loud Comedy...and I laughed a couple times. More than I did when I watched Hangover, so I guess this one is good.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
watched Misery and The Good Girl this weekend..

Misery good movie. Never seen it before. The Whole time i was waiting for Sheldon to do the damn thing.. i recommend it . James Cann Kathy Bates cant go wrong...

The Good Girl was ehhh. I knew the ending the moment i seen the Jake Ghyllenhal(msp?) character .
Jennifer Aniston and John C. MUTHAFUCKIN Riley rounds out the cast. I dont recommend. your GF's/wives will probably like it..

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I recently watched Get him to the Greek or whatever the fuck it's called with the british dude from Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the fat kid from Superbad.

I hate that british guy but in this movie, considering the role, he was good in it. The movie was pretty much hit and miss with the laughs, but I admit there were some parts I was cracking up. Some shit was pretty gay though especially p-diddy.

I thought I was going to hate this movie but ended up laughing throughout and thought it was overall pretty well done.

It's worth the download. 6/10.
I can't stand that russell brand or jonah hill. I keep hearing people say that this movie is really good but I have a feeling that I'm going to regret the time spent on watching it

Jun 5, 2004
TRAINSPOTTING. PRETTY WIERD FUCKIN MOVIE, ONE OF THOSE MOVIES THATS COOL TO WATCH ONCE A YEAR OR SO, ITS GOOD THO.

AND GET HIM TO THE GREEK IS AN OK MOVIE. IF U LIKE THE FAT KID'S HUMOR THEN U WILL LIKE IT. BUT THAT BRITISH DUDE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO HOP ON A SPACESHIP AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, I CANT STAND THAT FAGGOT

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I haven't seen a horror movie I liked this much in a long time. It is a shame it did so poorly because it should have been a hit. Well made and creative. It has been probably over a year since I've seen it, so I won't give it a rating, but if you haven't see it I'd recommend (though I'm not a horror conisour so take that into account)
I'm not really a fan of horror, but I picked it up on account of Singer producing it. The only thing I didn't like was they put spoilers for the plot on the box art, so I'm watching the movie expecting to see certain things and basically just waiting until it's revealed. IDK, that was my only gripe.

Harry Brown wit Michael Caine

dope movie kinda lik an English version of Gran Torino
It was a good movie, and similar to Gran Torino, but there was no young kid to fall in love with and save at the end. Harry Brown was on some killer shit, revenge for killing his compadre killer shit, simple and plain.

Dope ass movie.

8/10

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I watched the Marvel Comics animated Doctor Strange last night. It was ok, but not as good as others they've made. The Invincible Iron Man is good, as is both Avenger's movies and the Hulk VS ones, but I guess I was expecting more from the story. It was an origin story, but I just think it needed a different story altogether. That Mormammu character that Marvel put in Marvel vs Capcom 3 is the main antagonist, but it's all whimsical and kind of ignorant, IMO.

6/10