What It Takes To Get Banned From {The Siccness}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
LOL, i see a good thread in the makin

what have you seen folks get banned for....whata tha craziest shit youve seen muthafuccas do to push tha limits of tha sicc MODS/ADMINS (& ive seen many good times)

post links/stories.......shit might get good, bring back so memories:cool:

Nov 5, 2004
I can't think of a specific story off top, but it was funny when noobs would be here posting 473289 times in a day to try to get into eye candy, only to get pwn3d by the dreaded "pink banned" under their screename. Back when open forum posts counted.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck your thread....

anyways, I seen the pic & words in your avatar d-rose & I been bumping the shit outta M.I.A. lately, especially Bamboo Banga.....that shit is some fuckin heat

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
trippin, that's the slap......expand your musical tastes......and jr16, edit your post so it ain't in stererereo......I bet y'all didn't even let the shit play till the beat dropped.....

Jan 31, 2008
i got banned from the siccness for talking about drugs in the detox section.

well the thing is i was a heavy abuser of many things , especially xanax since i would black out n pop all the pills i had (50 mg, yes 50 blue footballs). So once this guy asked "what is it about xanax, i take (1 or 2 mg cant remember) but i aint feel shit" , so comparing my own usage, with starting off with 10 blue footballs , i said "take 5", then ten mins later i replied like "you know what, you shouldnt, i dont want you going through what i am"

next thing you know 95% of people on there all like "u tryin to get him killed, you are an idiot", so i defended myself but had moderators editing my posts into shit like "i am a homosexual and i love all of you" which only pissed me off more, made me reply n talk more shit. Then i guess the moderator complained to the admin who banned me from all of siccess rather than just the detox.

after i came back tho we had a debate again about what really happened, i dug up the thread and proved my point, and eventually the same mod pmed me saying he never saw the second post telling him that he shouldnt and apologized.

its all good tho, im still sober from 8 months ago and it doesnt bother me. Im just contributing to a thread i can contribute to without being shallow like 99% of the threads in the open forum.

Feb 10, 2006
fuck your thread....

anyways, I seen the pic & words in your avatar d-rose & I been bumping the shit outta M.I.A. lately, especially Bamboo Banga.....that shit is some fuckin heat

fuck your face x2 for this b/s music...on another note thanks for keeping this thread movin

that is what the open forum is for

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i couldnt fuckin stop that song from playing cuz theres like 3 youtube links on the thread, sorry that was pretty fuckin unbearable, maybe if I was on a couple pills or something i might like it.

A

AztecaCV

LOL, Why did 4 fucking people have to quote the damn video. Going down the thread pressing the pause button 5 times.