What is your favorite C-Bo record and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008
real talk... listen to that song every day of my life. That song, "Birds in the Kitchen" and "America's Nightmare"... "WALK LIKE I'M ON MY WAY TO EXECUTION, AK IN MY HAND IS WHAT I'M USIN" damn

c-bo is the angriest on "deadly game". true talk on that song

"Fresh out the pen, unrehabilitated
Doin hella good, and my P.O. hates it
Hates Dick, she's a dyke lesbian bitch
Can't wait to violate for me for some petty ass shit
I gotta get a job, so I'm fillin out applications
Fightin the temptation, to slang nightshift, uhh
Minimum wage don't get it, five bucks a hour
don't cut it, man I ain't widdit"

X-Raided wrote Deadly Game...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
If I had to pick one it would be "Tales fron the Crypt".

Thats shit slaps from top to bottom. At the time when it was released it just felt like a sound track to how life felt. I dont know if that even makes sense but that shit was one of the hardest releases for its time. Aint to many fuckin with it.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
If I had to pick one it would be "Tales fron the Crypt".

Thats shit slaps from top to bottom. At the time when it was released it just felt like a sound track to how life felt. I dont know if that even makes sense but that shit was one of the hardest releases for its time. Aint to many fuckin with it.
I couldn't agree more with this. When that album released i was in awe!

Mar 17, 2006
Tales From The Crypt and Final Chapter

i like all of Bo's shit, his new shit aint really up too par but its coo

i remember hearin wanna be a G in the club one time, that shit had me hella hyped, thats the main reason why i dont go to clubs that much cause they aint bumpin nothin i like, but when i heard that beat kick in, i was ready to sock someone just on GP LOL
BC wsup mayne, u made some slappers my dood

"BC on a chedda chase"

Jan 4, 2006
I Like all of C-BO's classic stuff, but if i was going to choose one album it would be Till My Casket Drops. IMO it was the one album that had the most amount of good tracks, Production wise and Lyricly.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
TALES FROM THE CRYPT & MOBFATHER ARE PROBABLY MY FAVORITES....I THINK WHEN PEOPLE LET GO OF ALL THESE EARLY 90'S EXPECTATIONS & LISTEN 2 THE ALBUMS 4 WHAT THEY ARE PEOPLE WILL APPRECIATE BO'S LATEST EFFORTS A LOT MORE...THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE IN BEING A 22 YEAR OLD YOUNG GUN & A 30 SOMETHING FATHER & FAMILY MAN.....IT'S CALLED MATURITY