What is your favorite C-Bo record and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Til My Casket Drops and Tales From The Crypt are my favorite two. But I like Til My Casket Drops the best because I produced some tracks on it and it was being distributed by a major so he came with his best lyrics.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Gas Chamber by far. That is one of the most mobbed-out albums EVER. Beats are straight mobbin and Bo is young and RAW as fuck.

Loved The Atupsoy too....just too damn short. Tales From The Crypt comes in a close third, along with One Life 2 Live, and then Til My Casket Drops...everything after that is pure, hot ass garbage.

I somewhat agree with this but I have a different order.

Til My Casket Drops (that album can't be touched)
Tales from the Crypt
Gas Chamber

That's my order, they could go in any order but those are Bo's top 3 solo albums. Haven't really liked his solo albums after AWOL. I thought Enemy of the State (Nuthin over my G'z was hard) was garbage but different strokes for different folks.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Til My Casket Drops and Tales From The Crypt are my favorite two. But I like Til My Casket Drops the best because I produced some tracks on it and it was being distributed by a major so he came with his best lyrics.
You did some good work on that album... Ride Til We Die just set the whole album off... that song comes on hittin hard.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
You did some good work on that album... Ride Til We Die just set the whole album off... that song comes on hittin hard.
Thanks I appreciate it. I think that song really did set the tone of the album and gave listeners a preview of what to look foward too on the album.

Apr 17, 2008
New York City
Thanks fam. I'm still coming with it. I'm doing a lot of stuff with Killa Tay and his label so be on the look out.
Looking forward to it as well. Loved the production work on Til My casket Drops.

Also, Gas chamber is sick (I think that's the first one I heard), and Tales from the Crypt is great as well...I always think of "187 He Wrote"-era Spice 1 when I listen to "Tales" for some reason...not sure why cause Tales from the Crypt is a lot darker, and Bo has his own distinct style...

A lot of people talk up "Life As A Rider", but I was never really into that one or The Final Chapter...

Feb 18, 2006
So which is your favorite?

I think Bo comes heated on some records, while many others have been far less consistent on the whole.

My favorite C-Bo record by far is "Enemy of the State". Even though the production work is not always stellar, Bo is completely out of control on just about every track. He seriously kills it every time and there are a good number of back-to-back bangers here that I have found less of on his other projects ("Death Riders" is my favorite C-Bo track of all time)...

I put "Enemy of the State" above "Til My casket Drops" as my favorite C-Bo record...
Classic track