What is the best Cell Phone Service to go with right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
CUZ U IN THA BAY... GO WIT METRO...ITS CHEAP N U GET UNLIMITED MINUTES FOR 35 BUX N SHIT

Jul 14, 2003
if you care about your reception, and you need your cell phone for work or if you depend on it for something important dont get Metro PCS, because they have TERRIBLE reception.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i would recommend Sprint...i've gotten service all over the bay and up north with it too, and have heard nothin but good things about it from other people that use it too....Verizon is supposedly really good too right now.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I HAD A MERTO AND NOW I GOT A SPRINT.......

METRO IS GOOD FOR USE IN THE BAY.....THE RECEPTION ISNT BAD.......I NEVER HAD A DROP CALL.....BUT ALL THE PHONES ARE CRAP.......THE BEST ONE IS THE NOKIA ONES.....

SPRINT IS YES BETTER BUT I DONT GET RECEPTION ALL THE TIME IN THE BAY UNLIKE METRO......BUT THE CALLS ARE CLEARER.......

METRO-YOU PAY 45 A MONTH(35+6 FOR TEXT, VOICE MAIL, CALL WAITING, FORWARDING AND TAX) BUT U GOT TO BUY A VERY BAD PHONE FOR 180-240.....

SPRINT- 50- 60 A MONTH AND THE PHONES ARE ALOT BETTER AND YOU CAN GET A REALLY GOOD FOR 100....... WITH SPRINT I GOT 1000 MINS, NIGHTS AT 7 AND FREE NIGHT AND WEEKENDS.......

Jun 27, 2002
yeah your local police department set up a wherehouse fulla people listening to every metro pcs account in california...sounds logical, and they listen to every call, in every language, about everything...all the time...right.
Good to know the FBI know has a cell phone service called metro pcs...musta took one hell of a federal warrant on the entire bay area and Metro PCS's ENTIRE customer base that authorizes the tapping of over 100,000 cellphones to find the evidence they would use to convict you....Wait, don't you need at least some evidence to have the warrant issued... hell yeah you do.

so basically everyone that bought a metro pcs phone qualifies as a drug dealer, or other type of criminal right, and the evidence is that they purchased a cheap cell phone with unlimited use.....OK...

Sep 12, 2002
i had metro for 6 months. It is weak cuz i bought insurance cuz i thought i would get a free phone when i dropped it but they said i had to pay 50 bucks to get the phone i had and i had the worst phone. I wanted to upgrade and they would only take 10 dollars off the price and the good phones are all over 200 bucks. So i just got t-moble so i could get a free phone. T-mobile is allright but sometimes i dont be getting service. It doesnt drop calls tho like my metro be doing. My metro used to always drop calls.

Dec 21, 2002
I can't wait for my contract with AT&T is up, they're fuckin weak....I would say to go with SPRINT all around the best, in my opinion...1

May 5, 2002
mustynutz said:
yeah your local police department set up a wherehouse fulla people listening to every metro pcs account in california...sounds logical, and they listen to every call, in every language, about everything...all the time...right.
Good to know the FBI know has a cell phone service called metro pcs...musta took one hell of a federal warrant on the entire bay area and Metro PCS's ENTIRE customer base that authorizes the tapping of over 100,000 cellphones to find the evidence they would use to convict you....Wait, don't you need at least some evidence to have the warrant issued... hell yeah you do.

so basically everyone that bought a metro pcs phone qualifies as a drug dealer, or other type of criminal right, and the evidence is that they purchased a cheap cell phone with unlimited use.....OK...
I have no idea about this metro/police connection, however, do you believe in the year 2004 the authorities are limited to having to LISTEN to every convo to find any shady shit goin on? ROFL! Dog you don't think they can run convos through computers that search for key words and bring it to their attention? c'mon now...

Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
I have no idea about this metro/police connection, however, do you believe in the year 2004 the authorities are limited to having to LISTEN to every convo to find any shady shit goin on? ROFL! Dog you don't think they can run convos through computers that search for key words and bring it to their attention? c'mon now...
true...i suggest some of yall read up on the Patriot Act...particularly section 1 title 2...

btw cingular is pretty coo in the bay...not may dead spots and no roaming charges cuz its nation wide...and you get whats you pay for with rollover anytime minutes, not too many providers got it...and the motorola phones are clean as fuck, especially the V series imo

Apr 25, 2002
never pay for insurance that shit is a scam. when they sell it to you they say they will replace the phone. but in fine print u always pay $50 out of pocket and have to pay to mail the phone to texas or where ever. and if u loose it u gotta spend time getting a police report.

i cancelled my insurance a while ago

Jun 27, 2002
Let them drag me into court for sellin weed based on a Metro PCS phone taps...i'll have the fattest lawsuit ever as any 1st year legal student could beat that case....i could understand if i was sellin plutonium to arabs or spent fuels cell to India or somthing, not a dime bag to my homie down the street...yeah i9nsurance is a scam, but $50 for a new phone is better then the 250 i just dropped on one....but you can always get a phone on ebay if you loose one...

Do you really think the feds are gonna waste time bustin kids sellin grams....cmon now....and if you doin more than that you shouldnt be talkin on the phone anyways