what is on everyones menu for thanksgiving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is the first yr in a while i can throw down for thanksgiving....my pops likes the basics but im off wednesday...and i tell him let me throwdown with my skills....i just have no idea wut the fuck im going to do

Apr 25, 2002
um.....im still drinking but i cut down to 4 days a week.....and cut the liquer almost out completly...doing about 15-20mins of cardio a day.....and i cut out fast food and sodas......but i know i can still eat better...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm gonna drive my ass down to LA and have Gumbo served when the New Orleans Saints take the field.

I win.

Gumbo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other meal/dish that has been or will be posted*

except weed pussy & money as posted by timebomb

Jul 25, 2007
Turkey, Prime Rib, Mixed vegetables, scallop potatoes, mashed potatoes, beef gravy, salad, french bread, garlic bread, beef stroganoff, lumpia, pancit, chicken adobo and some filipino desserts. My uncles wife is filipino and her family always brings the good filipino food.

2 hours after we eat, the poker and black jack tables will be set up while we all sip on some cognac and beer while the OGs sing karaoke drunk as fuck.