what is on everyones menu for thanksgiving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
18 pound turkey cost $8.88 bucks from the base. got some scalloped potatoes don't know if we'll cook it. definitely stuffing. ham, brown gravy. cranberry.

not sure if my bro will buy some pie's most likely he hooks up the cakes and shit for special occasion? some sparkling cider since dad stopped drinking but if he wants to i'm not trippin he's doing all the cooking. oh and sweet potatoes my favorite. sounds like a pretty good spread.

and for the left over turkey. lots of turkey sandwiches with mayo, chopped onion and i think a lil relish.

yall have a good thanksgiving holiday.

Nov 1, 2004
Ive been frying mine since 2001. Im gonna brine my turkey all night tonight and then inject my turkey with cajun lemon butter. Deep fry for 45 minutes. Sisters stepmom and other fam coming thru with another turkey and all the sides like potatos, greens etc..

Dec 17, 2004
idk maybe pizza or pasta or something. mom is out of town, no thanksgiving plans this year.
LOL WHATAFUCKIN LOSER!!!!!!

just kidding. ill be spending my first thanksgiving by myself as well. i think im going to eat spaghetti and stare out my window all night while listening to christina aguilera and ricky martin nobody wants to be lonely on repeat

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
headed to my grandparents... whatever they throw down

most likely the usual... turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans, rolls, and probably 2 or 3 different types of pie

regular thanksgiving food