WHAT IN THE HELL IS ??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
THIS NEW GILETTE FUZION ???????

MAN, NOT MORE THAN A YEAR AGO THEY JUST INTRODUCED THE M3 POWER W/ THE BATTERY SHIT AND ALL THAT ...... NOW ANOTHER NEW RAZOR ??????? WHATS THIS NEW ONE GOT FIVE BLADES AND TWO BATTERIES OR WHAT ???????

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Fuck Gillette. They damn near have a monopoly on the razor market, and thier prices are rediculous...

Jun 23, 2003
scodylan said:
they always gonna try and get new products and up the ante...soon it's gonna be like puttin a lawnmower to your mug, haha...

lmao!

When we start using lawnmowers. Sears will probably buy out Gillette to monopolize. lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its got the regular three blades and then a FINE BLADE on the back, for sideburns and under ur nose and shit, i guess...doesnt really make sense to me, but they put it in a pretty package and make it orange and sell it for 10 bucks and all of a sudden, shavings FUN!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
DubbC415 said:
its got the regular three blades and then a FINE BLADE on the back, for sideburns and under ur nose and shit, i guess...doesnt really make sense to me, but they put it in a pretty package and make it orange and sell it for 10 bucks and all of a sudden, shavings FUN!
UNDER YOUR NOSE .... PLEASE EXPLAIN .....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

LiGhTyOvGa said:
^^^^ YEAH I WOULD SAY FUCK GILETTE TOO, BUT THEM SHICK BRAND RAZORS JUST DON'T CUT IT ..... LITERALLY ....
AND ELECTRIC DON'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH ....

Yeah I agree Shick is garbage, I regrettably use Gilette too...

Por la Fuerza, you have nothing better to do than point out my spelling mistake???

Dec 9, 2005
Dude...Gillette is the shit ! I've saved thousands on haircuts and just do the damn thing w/ my Mach 3...ORGINAL Mach 3...fuck the turbo bs.

May 3, 2002
DubbC415 said:
yeah, its gettin crazy with all these razors.. here's the site:

http://www.gillette.com/men/index_fusion.htm

There's two versions of this razor to make it worse.. Fusion and Fusion Power which is battery operated and has five blades on the front and one blade on the back. I think the Mach's look better..