What happened to Sana G on KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
Big Changes in Bay Area Radio

Renel (98.1 KISS)... gone
Sana G (106 KMEL)... gone
Sylvia Chacon (STAR 101.3)... gone

Damn, Clear Channel clearing (no pun intended) house, that's almost 2,000 people gone in the last few months. I'd rather see Renel stay than all those clowns at KMEL (except Chuy & Mind Motion) though.

Jun 5, 2002
Whether you like Von or not, you shouldn't wish job loss on anybody in today's times.
I'm not wishing job loss on anybody, I was laid off myself in January. When your favorite team isn't performing or your stock ain't doing too well, it's time for a change (time for a coach, player or CEO to go). KMEL is a wasteland now. Von would have no problem hooking up somewhere else. Dude is one of the most powerful men in the industry. He can make or break a Bay Area artist. Let's just say Von has done a lotta folks dirty, but I ain't gonna talk about it here.

Jun 16, 2008
May-bee with all these lay offs and shit . Big Von will Do what he did 2002-2006 and Give The bay Some air-time before his A$$ is gone too .

Mar 8, 2008
they had an article on independent bay area newspaper about all the fucked up shit goin on in kmel and how big von fucked up alot of bay artist. They talked about how the only reason kmel started playin bay shit back in 2002-2006 was because of this other small ass radio station ( i dont remember if it was pirate or not ) that was playing all these bay rappers and started gettin high ratings through out the bay because of it.. Imma go look for that article online..