what happened to san diego CHICANO RAP??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
i like chicano rap.....i feel that shit....im from sd so to me mexican/spanish culture is represented and respected as a part of sd culture...i like mr shadows shit and slush the villian and s.a.d and lil one....i even like some of that la shit like conejo and psycho realm

its not as lyrical usually but they still come with deep ass topics and some spit

if you tight you tight i dont see that color boundary between brown and black in music
right on gas

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Besides, anyone feelin these vatos by any means:

Mister D
Scrappy Loco
Mobster
Huero Snipes
Dreams
Dreamer
Spooks
Siccmade
Big Young
Bizzy B
Mr. Criminal
Mister One
Old Town Gangsters
Spanish Fly
OG Spanish Fly
Lil Sicko
Ant Dog
Payaso
Travieso
The Dukes Click
Lil Blacky
?????? LOL at some of those names tho...

MAYBE CAUSE I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT HUERO SNIPES IS A DECENT ARTIST...HE AINT ON THAT VATO LOCO SHIT EITHER, IT'S GANG BANG SHIT BUT NOT THE RUN OF THE MILL CHOLO SHIT...HE GOT SOILD PRODUCTION WITH SOME SOLID RHYMES. IF YOU ACTUALLY CHECKED OUT SOME OF HIS STUFF YOU'D PROBABLY BE SURPRISED.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
IV'E NEVER BEEN TO BIG INTO CHICANO RAP..

THE ONLY CHICANO RAPPERS I BUMP ARE CONEJO...PSYCHO REALM...WEST COAST CITY GEEZ...AND SOME OL SCHOOL LOCAL SHIT FROM A DUDE CALLED ABOMB OUTA SAN BERDOO

IVE NEVER BEEN TO BIG ON THE SD CHICANO RAPPERS EITHER...MOSTLY JUST THE LA AREA DUDES...BUT I DO LIKE SHADOW...MOSTLY HIS OLDER SHIT...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
YALL MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW THREAD WHERE IM CHOPPIN IT UP WITH MR. SHADOW.. THIS IS A BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WHERE WE TOUCH ON EVERYTHING FROM LOW PROFILE RECORDS TO WHY WE THINK THE GAME I S FLOODED WITH BOO BOO. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE SOME FEED BACK. IMMA BE POSTING UP AN EXCLUSIVE QUEENIE INTERVIEW AS WELL, IT MIGHT BE HIS LAST INTERVIEW AS A FREE MAN.

May 31, 2008
what is so funny is that if you listen to someone like Mr. Shadow or Lil Rob, then listen to someone like The Game, you wouldn't really be able to tell the difference as far as lyrical content is concerned. just remember that when you see all these rappers in dickies and flannels with a white t on ridin in a lolo, that it all started from the cholo.
who still wears flannels? and white t's and dicies didn't start with cholos, neither did low lows....stfu

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
guzzle is tight as fuck....him omar cruz,conejo,sick symphonies and sinful put them wack ass "cholo" rappers to shame

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
spanky loco is pretty good for a cholo rapper...but he ain't on my radar right now
YOU MUST NOT LISTEN TO HIM MUCH, CUS HIS STYLE ISNT REALLY "CHOLO"... IF ANYTHING, CONEJO'S STYLE IS MORE "CHOLO" THAN SPANKY'S IS... BUT, IF HIS MUSIC DOESNT APPEAL TO YOU, OH WELL... THE HOMIES FROM THE WEST SIDE OF L.A. HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE THAN MOST... ITS EVIDENT BY LISTENING TO THEM... PSYCHO REALM, CONEJO, SPANKS, SPANTO FROM CULVER CITY... INSPIRED BY THE GRIME...