What Happened To British Knights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
Ive been lookin all over the net tryna find a place where i can Buy a Pair of Some BK's, but all the websites dont carry them anymore, did they go out buisness or sumtin?, i remember having a pair awhile back and i liked them alot, does anybody know a place where i can buy these shoes at?

Apr 25, 2002
Everytime I go to Big 5 everybody working there looks hella depressed. Plus they dont know about air conditioning in that spot. Hella humid and shit. I would of thought that place would be out of buisness by now.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if they bring back bk's i swear i will buy a pair and rock em to a show just cause i hated those shoes when i was little but i have to give it up, all the homies had em so i'd have to rock em 1 more time. lmao @ bk's.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
Cranky said:
DAMN, I remember sportin' a pair of the savage ass xj900's in like 4th grade....those shits wore out hella quick.....
I was delusional back then too rockin XJ900s and BKs. I belive I had the all-black XJ900s and the black/white BKs low-low. I knew I was gonna be clowned on, so I acted like I was the shit sportin them... but it's all bad once the super-fat kid starts clownin you!

Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
What you get when you have an adidas on one foot and a diadora on the other!!!
Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

Did anybody else used to sport Ellese and Buffalinos? When they gonna bring them bitches back?