What exactly is going on with this wrongkind vs don diego shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i been outta diego for years at this point.
so i decided to listen to some sd rap when i ran across these:

which obviously started these:

now you aint gotta tell me TOO much. i did live in SD for 28 of my 36 years. but.....maybe i need to read the paperwork. im just not sure what sparked the initial song, besides the fact niggas start getting a little crazy when institutionalized.

you tell me what i dont know.
im not even gonna speak on don diego, but ive met ise b and ric nutt through my radio show and they are hella solid individuals. ill leave it at that

i been known there was a divide between the two but now its on wax.
im gonna leave my opinion on cherry chuck gang out of this cuz although i grew up in the east im not gonna go there in public

gotta homie comin over gotta cut this short peace

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2010
I don't know what started it, but Don D released "No Vaseline" and "More Vaseline" after going at it with Ric Nutt on facebook. Ric Nutt and Ise B responded with the two songs you posted, and Lil Spank Booty put up a Don Diego diss on his soundcloud page around the same time. Projeck Bo and Curt Nitty also did songs in response to Ric Nutt and Ise B:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ you dont need to respond to the question. saying the shit is gang related is like two bulls fighting eachother around 20 female cows in heat and saying "its probably a mating issue" no fucking shit mixxer

theres a little more to the situation though. anyone over 30 that is a SD native knows pretty much the roots of the issue. but im not here to be a newscaster i just wanted to know what sparked the shit to be taken to wax. shits been going on in the streets way before now.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2015
Don't know what's going on but what I do know is these dudes are throwing some serious allegations at each other. Especially coming from guys that are locked up. Lil Spank Booty posted photos of paper work on Don Diego to his Facebook page.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
^ you dont need to respond to the question. saying the shit is gang related is like two bulls fighting eachother around 20 female cows in heat and saying "its probably a mating issue" no fucking shit mixxer

theres a little more to the situation though. anyone over 30 that is a SD native knows pretty much the roots of the issue. but im not here to be a newscaster i just wanted to know what sparked the shit to be taken to wax. shits been going on in the streets way before now.
Fair enough. I won't comment anymore on this thread.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
WHY THE FUCK are you asking the siccness what's going onb? I thought you got hella love in southeast and knew people from everywhere? Youy should know whats going on righgt? Maybe you don't know cuz u had to move from dago cuz you were scared that the people you were running with may have put you in danger, and you FLED your hometown like a fucking HOE!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
How bout yall both shut tha fucc up.... Neither one of yall is a factor, neither one of yall with the meet up, yall sound like two faggots goin bacc n forth on the Internet for two weeks.... SHUT THA FUCC UP, we're here for REAL rappers, not shit talkin ex dope heads, n I'm talkin bout BOTH OF YALL, yall both clowning each other for THE EXACT SAME SHIT, SHUT THA FUCC UP ALREADY

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2005
How bout yall both shut tha fucc up.... Neither one of yall is a factor, neither one of yall with the meet up, yall sound like two faggots goin bacc n forth on the Internet for two weeks.... SHUT THA FUCC UP, we're here for REAL rappers, not shit talkin ex dope heads, n I'm talkin bout BOTH OF YALL, yall both clowning each other for THE EXACT SAME SHIT, SHUT THA FUCC UP ALREADY
HILARIOUS....

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Gas is the homie... I ain't tryna step on his knecc too hard, but I was waiting for these niggas to man tha fucc up n let the thread get bacc to Dago music.... This shit is a joke and a moccery of our trill nigga San Diego Hood Shit.... Take that shit to the pm or get tha fucc over it.... Ain't no *BARKIN* just a whole lot of barking.... So PARK IT

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I respect your post, and will stop with the shit talking back and fourth. Even though u called me a faggot and ex dope head, I still got respect for your hustle and music abilities. I just can't stand this motherfucker Gas, dude thinks hes like the fucking GOD of the boards, and as you said I'm not the oinly one that had a drug problem, so that's why it -isses me off so much. But you are totally right I'm just gonna ignore the cocksucker and keep it pushing. Thank you for the message lmao.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
get tha fucc over it.... Ain't no *BARKIN* just a whole lot of barking.... So PARK IT
real shit

who gives a fuck
you let the internet control your emotions, you lost already.

its gotta take some sort of hurt for you to even care. i know i dont.
i think i said from the jump lets move on cuz the siccness dosent take advantage from chilidsh back and forth bullshit.

with that said see you in a few days my nigga itll be cool to catch up with you for a second i been gone way too long. you gotta slide a nigga some music so i can rep you up in the bay.

i honestly think you need to link up with xlmiddleton. youd kill some funk beats i know you do your own beats but i realized how much you shine givin the ability to shit on other peoples sounds through all gas no brakes.

what you usin to produce nowadays? ima see if i can use the homies MPC so we can do some on the spot type of shit.

San Diego is one of the few places where the music has to match the life or you cant even get in the game. I love it for that. Not fake & never was.. Niggas wont even let you do the town like that. Where I live, all the music i fuck with is being made. mob figaz, awax, dubb20, roblo, the whole mob shit that ran under c-bo. Reminds me alot of el cajon blvd/university ave area. the hood part of it.

glad everyone can be a god damn grown up and shut the fuck up get some pussy and live your life already. jesus christ. life aint that bad that niggas need to argue with a invisible ass nigga over some shit that dont even matter in real life.

always hated arguing realistically online. a nigga will crack a joke or two but thats about it.

Last edited: