what do you think would make thizz ent better??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
honestly 24 thizz nations was not necessary,by this time you guys should've ben at 9 or 10, and thizz nations should've ben comps like dre had it not starring star studded and having his tracks on there,not just him meez all these random people hosting thizz nation it should've ben just thizz artist on there..mac mall doesnt even have a thizz nation,jdiggs is on 17 feel me you guys focused more on puttin other people on then focusing on the talent you already have..now sittin here bringing up all past mistakes isnt going to change shit,now as a fan i want to hear some real music.dre remade old school songs rapped about gettin his money and tought people about the game i've learned alot from mac dre about being a hustler and a player and how to stay on my toes and be successful in life..what can u learn from a thizz album now??

Feb 27, 2006
talent? you brought a buncha corn ball bullshit rappers to the game like dre woulda really co signed haji springer man dre was a gangsta he want puttin out cornball gimmick shit LIKE YOU DID he was puttin on gangstas who could rap real street niggas tryna eat YOU fucked his lable up by makin morea about money then QUALITY MUSIC
HOW THE FUCK YOU TALKIN LIKE YOU KNEW DRE AND KNEW HIS SCHEME BETTER THAN A THIZZ REP?!?!?!?!?!? YOUR A CLOWN!

Feb 14, 2006
start from scratch..dropp all artist except the ogs..apologize to the fans for watering down his name..change it back to romper room..convince wanda to give up a few tracks by promising the bs is over. Drop a ROMPALATION on the new but old romp records and follow it up with a Dre solo album.. BOOM THIZZ IZ no longer in my living room.