what do you think would make thizz ent better??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
not saying they aint tight but alot of people on here always bad mouthing thizz talkin bout they droppinw ack cds and they fell off well what do you think would make theitr label better to your likings?me i think they reuse alot of songs like this songs on that cd and that one and the one after that,i think if they dropped nothing but exclusives more people wouldn't mind spending money on them cds..

Aug 6, 2008
seems like the talent is there, its just droppin the albums in a more organized timely fashion, and gettin better mixing and mastering for they projects

Feb 4, 2006
diggz said him and dubee r the only 2 artist on thizz ent anymore they weeded out the bums from his twitter a while back
I feel like he shoulda kept the niggas who dropped dope albums on Thizz. The niggas who still relevant in bay area music. They fucked up by makin the thizz nation cd starring people. Shoulda kept it strictly a thizz label thing. Niggas should've stopped outsiders from eatting off Dre name. The Dre bobble heads, the hats, and unauthorized mixtapes. Catch the dj at shows n give em sumthin. Should've used the shine Thizz had when dre died and got the label a major distrubution. Continued expanding. Instead of segregating thizz, keep it under one name. Thizz Latin and Thizz South wasnt needed. If they could've did it, Push Johnny Ca$h hard when he got popped. When the hyphy shit started dyin, change it back to sum gangsta/ mob music. Diggs shouldve kept it gangsta. The nigga was too old to be out there ghostridin the whip. The nigga also fucked up by linkin Thizz to BMF. Mistah F.A.B. gettin shine, and Thizz aint nowhere to be seen supportin him in the mainstream. Thizz was the only label to take niggas from every city in the bay and have the bay area repped as a whole, its a damn shame what happened to that label.....