WHAT DO U THINK BAY ALBUMS ARE MISSING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
There are to many people on one cd. Like frisco shit is tight. RBL, IMP, cold world , UDI, GLp, it was just them. and the music was tight. There is to much bullshit. Make some classics. To many songs on one cd. Just have 10-12 songs on one cd. Like now is a rapper is hot everyone wants them on there cd. When RBL, GLP, UDI, IMP. cameout It was just there shit

Oct 17, 2005
i think most of these comments can apply to most hip-hop music from any area. nationally popular or not.

i think the bay area hip-hop scene has seen so many faces and evolutions that it would be hard to generalize. one thing for sure is that a lot of the stuff coming out now is the most explicit attempt to get a wide audience.

it has both good and bad consequences.

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
stunt1on1 said:
But to me thats a concept album i really like a album to have a lil bit of everything some clubshit, streetshit, deepshit, straight 187 shit ya know..
i feel what you're saying.. but i didnt mean have a concept album

heres what bay albums look like tho

TITLE : HAVE IT YOUR BAY
1. GET DUMB (going stupid.. even tho the artist doesn't in real life)
2. GET DUMB REMIX feat. Keak & Turf Talk
3. THE REALEST (how they are the realest rapper ever)
4. COMMIN FROM THE BAY (repping the bay)
5. COME HERE GIRL (hollerin at bitches)
6. HUSTLERS (drug dealer supreme)
7. DRUNK IN THE CLUB (gettin drunk)
8. HIGH IN THE CLUB (gettin high)
6. SPIT IT (hella weak ass punchline & metaphor attempts)
7. WHISTLE TIPS (scraper galore)

etc. etc.

like the albums come off like mixtapes.. just a whole bunch of tracks thrown together that have NOTHING to do with each other at all.. albums should be a lil more complete.. i aint sayin they gotta be a research paper but niggaz is doin the same shit over and over