what dago niggaz is ridin 2 rite now!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
it aint really been no new shit outta da 619 this summer,so my ? is what is niggaz around dago bumpin right now?

me im bumpin dat mess & guce/mess & san quinn/that new 50 cent mixtape when he roastin da shit outta game/yung joc/tha jacka/ecay/san quinn the rock/e40/money gang/sugafree/ and all too shorts new shit!!!!

what about ya'll?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
J Dilla, Trae, DJ Screw, Company flow, Rocker T, Z-Ro, Goldie loc have all been in constant rotation.

as of this week/month.
but thats not what "dago niggas" are bumpin, thats what an individual from diego is bumpin.

and i bump entirely different shit at home on my home computer, than i do in the car. all the san diego stuff gets play at home more.
home speakers are better than my car speakers..not that my car speakers suck, theyre just stock.

Ok, its officially 4 o clock and im off work now. no more typing on siccness for me.

Aug 15, 2002
Games mixtape
Cube the new one
DPG
Kurupts new one
some Mint Condition(i love early 90s R/B)
and a lot of Sirius Satellite for my radio shit

Feb 22, 2006
COOPDVILL said:
Dj Rah2k-Turf Life Mixtape
Dj Cali- We Got The Streets Hosted By Jacka
Demolition Men Presents J Stalin- Early Morning Shift

AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SLAPS NOT MENTIONED
j stalin is tight!!! jack is a beast also:devious: !!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
I GOT THAT BETA MIXTAPE : DIARY OF A BOSS..........
THAT DOGG POUND...CALI IS ACTIVE...
THAT 1 HUNID: THA PRODUCT.....
AND A GANG OF BURNT SHIT.... AND I GOT THAT LATEST STORMIN NORMIN TOO....AND YOUNG HOLLY.....A GANG OF SHIT MAN.....HOMIEZ N SHIT:cool: