what companies give out free shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
i was bored the other day and sent out alot of e-mails to about 20 different liquor companies asking if they had any free stuff or promotional goods lying around because i 'drank they're product alot, am in college, blah blah blah etc etc' anyways most of them wrote me back saying they didn't have anything at that time, but jagermeister sent me a t shirt some stickers and a poster for my apartment in chico. So what other companies are giving away free shit, anybody heard of any?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There's an old thread where I chronicled my 'complaint reward system'. If you complain on a lot of companies websites, they will send you coupons for replacement products. I complained about 7-11 coffee and they sent me $100 gift card, Taco Bell gave me free food for months, got free tampons, toilet paper, cocacola, all kinds of shit.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Hit up your local liquor store and tell them you're decorating your new bar you've built in your basement, and anything would be nice...

That's what everyone tells me, when I KNOW no one has a basement out here.

Dec 29, 2006
Dana Dane said:
There's an old thread where I chronicled my 'complaint reward system'. If you complain on a lot of companies websites, they will send you coupons for replacement products. I complained about 7-11 coffee and they sent me $100 gift card, Taco Bell gave me free food for months, got free tampons, toilet paper, cocacola, all kinds of shit.
can't find that post =( do u have the link

Nov 16, 2006
what it thizz said:
i was bored the other day and sent out alot of e-mails to about 20 different liquor companies asking if they had any free stuff or promotional goods lying around because i 'drank they're product alot, am in college, blah blah blah etc etc' anyways most of them wrote me back saying they didn't have anything at that time, but jagermeister sent me a t shirt some stickers and a poster for my apartment in chico. So what other companies are giving away free shit, anybody heard of any?
hey bro whats the email

Jun 21, 2006
just go to the jagermeister website, click on contact, and write an e-mail saying you support the product and was wondering if they had any stuff lying around they could send you.
you should get a reply from some customer service rep, either saying no or asking for your t shirt size and address