What CD's do you wish....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What CD's have you seen at a store that you didn't buy, and now you wish you did 'cause they're hella rare? For me it's:

1. BeGee- Ya Gotta BG
2. Equipto- Vintage Vol.2 Like There's No Tomorrow
3. D(from Trinity Garden Cartel)- Straight Texas Hoodlum

PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Do you know where I can find Equipto Vol.2? Huron is in south Fresno county, and was proclaimed the meanest city in California by the San Jose Mercury newspaper. The article started out,"Welcome to Huron. Now go home." lol.

Feb 14, 2004
I've seen these back in the day and kickin my self in the ass for not buyin them at that time:

Andre Nickatina - Raven In My Eyes (it was sellin for like 15 bucks at that time at that store)
Andre Nickatina - Tears Of A Clown (same price - same store - same time)
11/ 5 - Fiendin' 4 The Funk (I remember seeing this tons of times back in the day and just passed it by)
3 X Krazy - Stackin' Chips
Bone Enterprise - Faces Of Death ( i remember seeing this on the shelves back in 95' with the yellow cover, i dont know why i didn't buy it at that time, but i wish i did, cause it was only for like 13 bucks - sealed)

Feb 7, 2003
savage said:
I've seen these back in the day and kickin my self in the ass for not buyin them at that time:

Andre Nickatina - Raven In My Eyes (it was sellin for like 15 bucks at that time at that store)
Andre Nickatina - Tears Of A Clown (same price - same store - same time)
11/ 5 - Fiendin' 4 The Funk (I remember seeing this tons of times back in the day and just passed it by)
3 X Krazy - Stackin' Chips
Bone Enterprise - Faces Of Death ( i remember seeing this on the shelves back in 95' with the yellow cover, i dont know why i didn't buy it at that time, but i wish i did, cause it was only for like 13 bucks - sealed)
I remember the first bone...i think i still have that one...it was alright...

Sep 15, 2002
equipto vol. II

2ndcoming said:
Do you know where I can find Equipto Vol.2? Huron is in south Fresno county, and was proclaimed the meanest city in California by the San Jose Mercury newspaper. The article started out,"Welcome to Huron. Now go home." lol.
you can picc up Equipto Vol. II along with his other solo releases @ MadMuzik.com

here's the link : LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

Aug 1, 2003
i.m.p.- imp, back in the days
guce- pure pressure, clear and present danger
cold world hustlers- cold streets
211- ounce of game
big mack- a better way
udi- under da influence, drinks on us
3xkrazy- stackin chips
herm- trying to survive in da ghetto, still trying to survive in da ghetto

Apr 25, 2002
I messed up on these two

At a WHEREHOUSE MUSIC when I lived in DETROIT I had a chance to swoop up THE DELINQUENTS-BOSSES WILL BE BOSSES and I never did.

At another store I saw PIZZO-HEATER CALHOUN and never swooped it. Oh well.

Apr 25, 2002
@Pitbull Vicious

Thanks a lot homie. Much appreciated. I've actually been to the MadMuzic site a couple of months ago, and it said they were sold out, but now it says they have limited quantities. Thanks again. PEACE OUT!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wish I got them old Strictly Business albums like The Mac and Rav Luv. I really wish I got that S.I.C I didn't buy it cuz everyone had the bootleg and I heard it everywhere. Now all I got is a fucked up CDR that don't play right.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
let's see.. i do actually own some of these on tape.. but cd is the shit..

Young D Boyz - Straight Game
Rappin Ron N Ant Diddley Dog - Bad-N-Fluenz
San Quinn - Hustle Continues
San Quinn & Mess - Explosive Mode
Redrum - Living Da Life Of A Hustla
Lil Wyno - Step Into My World
Young Dre-D - Troubled Mind (I remember when i coulda got this for 17.99!)
YD - Give It Up To The G's
Thumpa Ace - Incognito
Spawntanius - All My Life
Young Dozja - Dank Session
MNLD - Ghetto Media
ARG - Pussy Bustin Gangstas single
Boozilla - Full Fledged Member