What CD's do you wish....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2003
EASTBAYPLAYA said:
how is stackin chips rare? i know its a lil hard to get but is there a reason why?
well the reason they rise the prices is cause there not sold in stores and cant be found at retail price and i know there are quite a few of used record stos that ya can find stackin chips and it is a tyte album otherwise its rare and long oop

Sep 12, 2002
i could pick up about 20 of street thugs not to be fucked for $1 each -sealed - just pick up 1

this was before i knew about ebay

also could pick up about 50 sealed cd of tha mobb - never trust them hoes for $5.00 each

Apr 25, 2002
vanscollection.bravehost.com
Didn't see these in stores but I traded/sold them away

Young Dre D - Troubled Mind
EPA Compilation - Dead On Arrival
Parts Unknown - Time For Tumoil
Darkside - Darkside
Redrum - Livin Da Life Of A Hustla
Full Clip - Who'z Ridin?
Aggrevated Assault - South Bay Cut'z
Mannish Mike - Forever Livin Mannish

Dec 8, 2009
Nothing but Pro's in this thread. Much respect to just about every1 who's posted in it.

Brotha Lynch Hung - 24 Deep OG local release press with Yellow stripe across the back.

C-BO - OG Tales From The Crypt with the Green and Chrome on the disc instead of the Blue n Black reprint of the graveyard which I got.

Mac Dre - Young Black Brotha Blue Disc

B.O.M. Real Ride
E.Z.S.D. Game 2 be Sold
3xKrazy - Stackin Chips (just got Sick-0)
BeeGee - Ya Gotta BG
Master P - 99 Ways 2 Die OG Banned Cover
Tru - Tru 2 da Game OG release w/ Smokin Green
X-Raided - Physco Active OG Press
C-Bo - Gas Chamber OG Press

All the Plastic No Limit joints

There was also a couple cd's Master p did before Mommas Bad Boy. I don't remember the names but 1 was a Tru album they did before they calleed themselves TRU n another P solo.