what bay rappers touched a million plus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
^^^i feel you...i understand the thread, I was just puttin up strictly album sales for people to see....this is just one of the factors and actually is just a small factor in which artists are touchin a ticket.

Jun 30, 2002
PHILTHY415 said:
i know mess aint platinum but that muthaphucka pulled that ferrari spyder on his diary dvd and for having that you must have some major loot to be fuckin around wit
probly a rental
alot of rappers rent mansions, cars ,even women to be in thier videos

Apr 25, 2002
JT did not make a mill off that Game cd he sold to Koch, I know, I faxed over the contract.
These Bay rappers are not millionaires, trust me. Most of them make enough money off of cds so they don't have to work a real job.
Only a handful own thier own homes, some still live with thier mommas (not clownin just sayin the truth)
Yes, people like JT, Rappin 4 Tay, Luniz might have made a mill with combined record sales over thier career but add up how much u make in your job, u would hit a mil in like 10-15 years too.
E-40, Too Short, MC Hammer are millionaires. Hammer made $33 million in the year of 1991 alone. but he was also in debt $14 million later down the road.
Mac Dre wasn't a millionaire but he did live very comfortably, before he died I heard he had bought a home in Sausalito, nice rich city in the bay, which was probaly close to a mill, but u think he paid it off? Almost everyone who owns thier home doesnt have it paid off and probaly wont ever.
I agree with the dude who said producers get paid. It's true. They get cashed out no matter if the cd sells 1 copy or 1 million.

Feb 13, 2006
the_truth_ said:
U a idiot if u think quinn got a million forreal.. and jt and mess aint got no million dollars either they will tell u that themselfs u niggaz need to stop believing everything u hear.. now rich ballin but it damn sure aint from no rap

if you yhink jt dont have millions not just a million. and mess got millions too if you really knew was up you dont have to have amill cash but own a 50,000 grill with two benzes and 4 scrapers and and nbuy out the stores and clubs and spend a hundred grand on a album and whoop whoop. buy studio equiptment another 50k so next time dont talk shit on what you dont know. mess makes more on the street than on albums. yuk got extra money ya boy got extra too so dfont down play niggas. cuz you frontin saks

Apr 25, 2002
stunnamayne415 said:
if you yhink jt dont have millions not just a million. and mess got millions too if you really knew was up you dont have to have amill cash but own a 50,000 grill with two benzes and 4 scrapers and and nbuy out the stores and clubs and spend a hundred grand on a album and whoop whoop. buy studio equiptment another 50k so next time dont talk shit on what you dont know. mess makes more on the street than on albums. yuk got extra money ya boy got extra too so dfont down play niggas. cuz you frontin saks
It's scares me to think that you are the future of this country.

Feb 19, 2006
dre must have seen alot of paper tho if he really did buy a house in sausalito and when he moved up here to sac..its not like he had a big ass house up here but its getting expensive like the bay now!!

Feb 13, 2006
_bong_ said:
It's scares me to think that you are the future of this country.
who the fuck are you? why doesnt jt have money? messy? yuk ect? jt owns a dist. company hella indie labels nation wide and the 10 mill the prince gave him to sign artist,mess do what he do,yuk wears like 600k in ice

Dec 1, 2004
stunnamayne415 said:
jt owns a dist. company hella indie labels nation wide and the 10 mill the prince gave him to sign artist
real talk??!?!?!? thats hella tight! i mean i knew that he had his own company and shyt.....but tha prince ish is off the hook! not to mention that he's real big in no. n so. cali on an underground level