what bay rappers touched a million plus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2006
rappin' 4 Tay.

Rappin' 4 Tay is homeless so in no way has he toucched a mil or reached mc hammer spendin status.

Daddy Rich said:
digital underground
luniz
spice 1
B-Legit
Rappin 4tay
Richie Rich
Too Short
2Pac
Ant Banks
E-40 (Click)
Messy Marv
JT
N2Deep
Mac Dre

and im sure im missing some alot i know for a fact the rest are just estimates based on record sales and longevity pz

Nov 1, 2004
I'm pretty blown off a volcano on my sidekick but I remember drizzle rappin about wantin a 7-digit money sandwich...I'm thinkin dreganomics but I can't think...so you can tell he was only fuckin with 6 figures...still eatin tho dre stayed stuntin

Jan 15, 2006
As far as making a mill+ throughout they career im sure most of them on that list done made that troughout they career, but if you talking about having a mill on they bank account right now then its like dude said you could prolly count them on one hand..

Mar 5, 2006
hammer made more than a mil, that guy was all over the world his house alone was worth 10 mil, and shorts been platinum and gold numerous times so added up maybe a couple mil.
all those chains, whips and diamonds and shit on tv though is bullshit

Jan 17, 2006
pill belamy said:
mac dre has sold over a million records in his lifetime...and if if u add up all his side ventures...i think he was fukin wit 7 to 8 figures
im sure he reached 7 figures.....no way he was near 8 figures tho

Feb 13, 2006
Da6Footah said:
Kobe Soz, Mr. Miggs, Ziggidy are the ones that pop to my mind first.
this bitch said ziggidy. are you serious? nigga messy what! nigga jt What!san quinn.....richie rich........common now. most niggas in the bay is touchin millions. a million dollars aint shit if you really think about it what can you but a house? well even in the sco a house in the hood cost like 800 so now you got 200 buy a couple clean cars and oh shit now you down 30 cuz you thought you was a boss but all you had was a mill.so niggas gotta keep hustlin to maintain their lifestyle

Feb 12, 2006
stunnamayne415 said:
this bitch said ziggidy. are you serious? nigga messy what! nigga jt What!san quinn.....richie rich........common now. most niggas in the bay is touchin millions. a million dollars aint shit if you really think about it what can you but a house? well even in the sco a house in the hood cost like 800 so now you got 200 buy a couple clean cars and oh shit now you down 30 cuz you thought you was a boss but all you had was a mill.so niggas gotta keep hustlin to maintain their lifestyle
you should have probably stopped when you took ziggidy having a million dollars seriously.

Jan 15, 2006
stunnamayne415 said:
U a idiot if u think quinn got a million forreal.. and jt and mess aint got no million dollars either they will tell u that themselfs u niggaz need to stop believing everything u hear.. now rich ballin but it damn sure aint from no rap

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm confused. Are you guys talking about a which bay rappers have sold a million copies of their albums or have made a million dollars off of albums? Because half of you are throwing out RIAA numbers and the other half are talking about money.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Nuttkase said:
I'm confused. Are you guys talking about a which bay rappers have sold a million copies of their albums or have made a million dollars off of albums? Because half of you are throwing out RIAA numbers and the other half are talking about money.
i was bout to ask the same thing