What are you doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
^ i heard the fuck outta that, i'm probably going to do the same on monday becuase by the time i get home from work the game will be probably half way done.

~k.

Dec 25, 2003
Goin to Fresno :/

Some family shit.

Although a large amount of the Mexicans will be there, so thats fun.

What usually happens at my family get togethers is the lower class whites and the lower class mexicans bond over beers while the uppity whites and the uppity mexicans sort of keep to themselves.

Its a weird dynamic.

Feb 5, 2006
TAKIN CARE OF MY HOMEGIRLS BABY. ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD. HE CRIES WHENEVER I HAND HIM OVER. PROBABLY THINKS IM HIS DADDY. REAL POPS IS LOCKED UP FOR A FEW YEARS. SAD HOW HE WONT GET TO SEE HIS SON AS A BABY

Jun 2, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
TAKIN CARE OF MY HOMEGIRLS BABY. ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD. HE CRIES WHENEVER I HAND HIM OVER. PROBABLY THINKS IM HIS DADDY. REAL POPS IS LOCKED UP FOR A FEW YEARS. SAD HOW HE WONT GET TO SEE HIS SON AS A BABY

Friends Zone Eh?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Shit I got class tonight from 8-12, then me and couple folks are gonna head out Tao for a few drinks, tommorow Ima try to watch some college football then go parlay with my homegirl in Long Beach. Sunday ima watch the Raider game and some other games.. Monday Ima head over to the Deja Vu club to watch the Niner game. That got no cover, food, $10 dollar dances, and dollar dances every quarter all season for Monday Night Football (so ima be there all the time lol..) Mix in some tv, a couple trips to the gym, some music work, and some good food and thats my weekend...

Aug 3, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
"ohhhh she wannna be saved!"

this muthafucka is playin captain save a hoe on his friday night im dissapointed in you,soon as the baby crashes,you betta "aqua man that hoe"

Feb 5, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
"ohhhh she wannna be saved!"

this muthafucka is playin captain save a hoe on his friday night im dissapointed in you,soon as the baby crashes,you betta "aqua man that hoe"

HAHA SHES LIKE MY CUZIN MAYNE. IMA WATCH THE BABY TOMMORROW AFTER I GET BACK FROM THE SEAFOOD FESTIVAL IN PITTSBURG. U MIGHT KNOW THE BABIES POPS. HE STAY OUT IN THE P, LIGHT SKINNED BLACK DUDE, FOLKS CALL HIM "SPORT". BUT SHES MY FAMILY MAYNE