what about SKANLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
i think he been highly slept on but he spits fire i got all his albums plus the collabo with konnivin and i dig it i love the beats its kinda obscure dark and cold i dig that shit i dont see much folks talkin on it its slept on yall got his albumz ?

Aug 16, 2002
The 2 red albums are Skanless from sac that callabo aint his I dont think! last I heard he was locced up for minute.....but yea he spits flames and his first album is a Sacramento Classic! search "Skanless" folks you might find were dude says he locced up and why!

Jun 28, 2003
yea im almost sure rossi i couldnt tell ya which label it dropped neither who handle the production i'll try to get dat info, but i know it got released in 98, im damn sure its the same skanless from sac plus he got confuejon on his album who else could it be ?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yep that's right folks Skanless N Konnivin is a rap outfit from fairfield/Oakland...

Skanless-N-Konnivin was the rap group's name...

Fat Kev (Fairfield) & Krazy Maine (Oakland) were in fact the rappers.

Fat Kev was posed to drop 'Gluttony' befo the millenium but it never got released. There ya go.